Jack Monroe #129 Jack, could we have a quick chat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 381226View attachment 381227
Interesting that she had the shot all ready for the first meal she could taste. And what the f would all of those things taste like together?!
The leaks look like some sort of peelings, and very very dry, the eggs look 👀 uncooked and yet rubbery. And, 🤔 I thought pesto contained pine nuts and basil? And in my world carrots 🥕 are orange,that is brown slop. 🤮 And unless that was all yellow stickered, the ingredients would not be less than £1and no amount of money would persuade me to eat that!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her kitchen is so much bigger than any of the kitchens I've ever had private renting.
I can't believe ( well I can believe) she says it's small??!!?
I think Allegra had a very nice roomy kitchen so poor ol’ Jack is probably still bristling with resentment at bleeping up that relationship and losing it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
She’s screenshot her own instagram. Why doesn’t she link, drive traffic to there? It’s so strange.
627AC9E5-40F8-4FB9-8D1E-361B3A52CC7E.jpeg

Maybe because she’s pretending to be vegan on instagram?

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I think I read about 5 words of the first sentence and my eyes inadvertently glazed over.
As I gazed emotively out of the transparent glass panes of my crappy window, I couldn’t help but wonder.... is there a brain fart that I have yet to bestow upon Twitter?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
As I gazed emotively out of the transparent glass panes of my crappy window, I couldn’t help but wonder.... is there a brain fart that I have yet to bestow upon Twitter?
That’s a RENTED crappy window don’t forget.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What the actual duck.
Those exact words just left my mouth.

“Like Sundays are supposed to be”?

With over 1000 people dying each day?
With 1/3 of the NHS workforce off ill?
With Y11 and Y13 now being told that they are going to have to sit mini exams set by the boards but marked by teachers?

I am glad you are having a lovely, gentle, slow Sunday Jack. The rest of the U.K. probably aren’t.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.