Jack Monroe #129 Jack, could we have a quick chat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see this thing about her moving soon repeated a lot. Just to clarify - this is speculation based on one line on a property page, right? Or did someone stumble across something more concrete, and I missed it?
She tweeted (someone) saying she might be moving because she was scared and assumed all noises outside the crappy bunglow were her stalkers (she meant the cabal). Or something.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Yet when her favorite coal tar soap (that she mentioned on twitter that day) appeared on her step bearing the price label of the local shop, she assumed it was a kindly neighbour. She dosn’t know her neighbours but she has the streets communal skip on her driveway or something. (Therefore sign) Who bleeping knows

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Someone on here also found information or a listing stating the property was going to be available from Feb 2021.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Speculation, but I think she has a move coming up due to the recent skip hire/decluttering, lease ending soon and general constant house-talk!

Reactions: 24
I've just ventured over to the teen mom uk forum. Quite frankly terrifying. Glad to be back with the cosy cabal

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I read two of Jack's sermons from The Guardian today. The descriptions of her experience as an alcoholic (the note in the passport, duck off you complete bullshitter!!!), and then I bounded, unbidden like a obstrefilous ostrich straight in to the written equivalent of giving an ex a hand job (thank you to the most wonderful man I ever met). The narcisim is unbelievable. She talks, tweets and writes the biggest pile of utter bollocks, with banana blossom on top. 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 48
If she does move , there is no doubt she will spin it to ensure it’s the fault of Covid, Rishi, Carole Malone,That Man, her Agent, her former Headteacher, the pigeon , the chippy.

Etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
This reason why chihuahuas have such a bad reputation as being snappy is because they look so funny when they're angry. Especially as teeny pups. So they basically get rewarded and praised by laughter every time they're aggressive. Also, when chichuahuas have a good reason to be upset/angry/scared, their aggressive reaction is not reacted to appropriately; in a bigger dog they would try to solve the problem upsetting the dog, instead some chihuahua owners might laugh or just pick the tiny dog up. By the time they're adults and their behaviour is problematic, the owners wonder what has happened.

I wonder if Allegra has ever given the reason she was expelled... maybe the root of the story is there.
Jack's definitely stolen Allegra's story as her own. Didn't previous girlfriends complain that she was trying to become them?

• Wow
Reactions: 42
I'm assuming that if the sausages were cooked then the plastic would have melted and would not have been able to be pulled out in a neat string.
to be fair I don’t think she properly cooks anything, she will have either put them into a cold pan with some lard or added them to a bowl of fossilised weetabix and then cracked an egg over the top and hoped for the best

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I think a move is on the cards too. Though having just searched for properties to rent in Southend, hers is not listed. And I know it's the right one thanks to all her identifying photographs of the house's very unique period features. God help her if she really did have a stalker.

Book due?
Or packing/donating/throwing away tons of shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I've just ventured over to the teen mom uk forum. Quite frankly terrifying. Glad to be back with the cosy cabal
I love reading that thread, it’s utterly batshit. Once someone criticised one of the mums for using so many wipes to clean her baby: “I only ever use 2 wipes MAXIMUM even if it’s a really bad poo!”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
I love reading that thread, it’s utterly batshit. Once someone criticised one of the mums for using so many wipes to clean her baby: “I only ever use 2 wipes MAXIMUM even if it’s a really bad poo!”
Bollocks or they've never had a 'Geoff Capes with shite up his back' poo!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.