Jack Monroe #129 Jack, could we have a quick chat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh she is disgusting. Expecting them to acknowledge or accept her crappy late apology shows how skewed her view of the world actually is. Just because she decided to say sorry doesn’t mean any of the damage she did with her hurtful words was undone. I’m not surprised they ignored her
Absolutely the only reason she sent that letter was because she was in danger of losing her Sainsbury's gig (which happened anyway)
Narcs can't apologise, its almost like it causes them physical pain to do so.
When backed into a corner they say things lije 'i apologise' or 'I'm sorry that you feel that way' or 'I'm sorry, but you are exaggerating what i did'
A really good example of a Narc forced into an apology is Roxanne Pallet on Big Brother. She just can't say the apology. It was all 'i didn't see it like that' and 'i apologise'
That whole thing is a good example of narcissism. How the lad play fighting, apologised instantly to her and she twisted the whole thing into a full on assault.
It shows how she went into meltdown when shown evidence of her lies (whole thing was filmed) She just couldn't understand why no one was going along with her so she had a tantrum.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Is it bad that I'm really looking forward to her moving house (possibly) so that we can 🔺 it within days?
I'm going to miss crappy Bungalow,the hose eating fox and brambly mice. Still nothing lasts forever and I'm sure the new penultimate forever home will be rich source of drama. The move itself should be pretty exciting. Does Jack use a removal firm or will she just carry all her belongings on her smol but strong ickle pixie back?

• Haha
Reactions: 48
That moment of pure hatred I feel when I see anyone I don't like, especially her though, with copper pots. duck's sake.
@Cookiecookie That is one happy looking beast!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Course she's not actually *doing* Veganuary - she's just rinsing it for all it's worth

She feels so strongly that Veganism is right, ethical and extremely virtuous - it’s ingrained so deeply into her soul, it is who she is and others should respect her opinion and authority on the matter - that she doesn’t actually have to, you know, be vegan. God no, that requires sacrifice. Veganism to her is like the degrees that she was given - it’s a theoretical, honorary thing but without any actual effort.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I'm going to miss crappy Bungalow,the hose eating fox and brambly mice. Still nothing lasts forever and I'm sure the new penultimate forever home will be rich source of drama. The move itself should be pretty exciting. Does Jack use a removal firm or will she just carry all her belongings on her smol but strong ickle pixie back?
If she buys her own house, I predict a massive shell shock for Jack when she realises she’s actually responsible for the house and if the boiler breaks or something goes wrong, it’s up to her to arrange to fix it and pay fully for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
If she buys her own house, I predict a massive shell shock for Jack when she realises she’s actually responsible for the house and if the boiler breaks or something goes wrong, it’s up to her to arrange to fix it and pay fully for it.
Cue the tip jar being rattled.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
E0D11CA9-9E0D-44E7-9173-FC2C60FEF5B0.jpg

A5B1D70E-0EF8-43D7-81E4-60291147BE24.jpg

Salt and vinegar leeks?
Very lightly cooked leeks, recognisable as actual leeks, with a Dijon mustard vinaigrette are lovely and fresh and give your tastebuds a pleasant buzz. But this...this...plughole scum! This is a hoax right? Yeah, you got me!

A1FBA71D-9FDC-4312-9423-BBC6E9E1F30D.jpg

Woah there, don't you run away with the idea that I have a large kitchen! This one might be a bit larger than I want you to see previous ones but you do know I wrote the book (not quite) on living in an airing cupboard?

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Zero food waste Jack is so pointless. Next thing she will be making SB eat the core of an apple so it’s not “wasted” ffs

🔺 me the council has food waste bins they recycle our scraps

Thought she had a compost pallet bin or something

Reactions: 34
I must get some masochistic pleasure because I knew what was going to be behind that spoiler, but couldn't stop myself.

Clean surfaces are irrelevant if everything is just stuffed in a drawer (or cupboard) haphazardly, I no order and in a mess. Even moreso if the stuffed away things are dirty.

Disgusting for a food writer, where's her hygiene standards?.....oh I know, in the gutter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Now have images of Jack scampering along with a Cotswold on her back 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I am honestly surprised sometimes that she must have such a great relationship with her co-parent, some of the things she publicly tweets about how she's too poor to buy butter or can't feed her son anything better than crappy sausages would be great concrete fodder if her co-parent ever wanted outright custody. Mind you, I don't think that being poor means you can't be a good parent, but in the eyes of a vindictive parent who wants full custody, anything is fair game (especially since, as we all know, it's a fricking charade and she definitely makes more than she lets on online).

Reactions: 30
She's one of those draining fuckers you say 'alright?' to as you pass them in the hallway at work and they go 'ACTUALLY...' and launch into a comprehensive rundown of everything that's gone wrong that week, instead of the universally agreed upon 'yeah you?'
You say "good morning" and they say "Not for me, it isn't" and then launch into a 20 min tirade about their horrible morning and how 'good morning' is a micro-aggression

• Haha
Reactions: 51
If she only just got her taste back at breakfast how the hell did she knock up the Linda Mc Collab ? Don't taste just create slop...

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.