Jack Monroe #129 Jack, could we have a quick chat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She could never be an MP, bc it would mean the press and public taking a closer look at all her lies claims. Believe it or not, she’s too dishonest to even be a politician!
She had to pull out of being the worlds smollest MP because she got death threats delivered to whatever crappy dwelling she called home back then. I'm not sure who was responsible for said threats or if any action was taken or if they even happened at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Thank you @heretoreaditall2019 this is 100% the forensic level of bullshit filtering, detection and explanation I am here for!
oh bless sorry tbh it’s not that informative tbh just as someone who has shopped around for accts for a similar purpose (eg for a company not for dodging lol) there really is nothing untoward available anymore outside of shafting your ex wife and beloved children. If anything it’s gotten much worse with IR35 there’s such a focus on sole employee ltd company directors most are fleeing the market. Companies aren’t even offering those contracts anymore either as no one wants the heat. I know HMRC aren’t reading Twitter or tattle but I certainly wouldn’t be claiming to earn significantly less than I’d put through on a company I’m director of cos I don’t want to endure a tax investigation and/or actual prison?? Unless it’s with you girlies for our suggesting not to cook chickpeas for 6 hours 😂

Will cite @Bumbear as our actual facts and figures queen and can’t wait for her next instalment tbh ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Already this thread is gold! ❤

Welcome to the world BabyTights!

One thing I wanted to mention following on from the last thread. Jack basically implying that her Patreons should continue to be patient off the back of someone's tweet about their small business.

Ok sure. If you want to try to place yourself in that camp, go ahead.

But I would suggest that the small business owner you were responding to hasn't kept people waiting for months on end and used all of the excuses under the soft wool suns as to why they haven't posted what was promised. And it shows how entirely unimportant Jack finds the people who give her money monthly. You've already made them wait so so long for anything at all Jack. It's beyond disrespectful.

Even the most patient backer will struggle to remain polite after months of paying for you to fart about on Twitter FOUNDING hashtags and blowing your own trumpet.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
i'm honoured! But the real credit for the thread title should go to the true MVP Rosemary Scoular 👏

blessing this thread with my current lunch of homemade spicy baked beans, sourdough, halloumi, pickled onions and avocado. Not a single baked bean was rinsed in the making of this dish.
BB621A21-B300-4CAF-9BF7-4E52A2971ADB.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 98
Looks amazing- how long will you give it in the slow cooker?

i'm honoured! But the real credit for the thread title should go to the true MVP Rosemary Scoular 👏

blessing this thread with my current lunch of homemade spicy baked beans, sourdough, halloumi, pickled onions and avocado. Not a single baked bean was rinsed in the making of this dish.View attachment 378160

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

blessing this thread with my current lunch of homemade spicy baked beans, sourdough, halloumi, pickled onions and avocado. Not a single baked bean was rinsed in the making of this dish.View attachment 378160
I'm having a cup a soup

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
The reason she stopped trying to be an MP was because it was too hard.

I know 2 people who have stood as Labour candidates (neither won) and it is an unbelievably involved process.
You have to go to MP school (notthe actual name but you get my drift!) and it is full on.
They are taught how to stand, how to speak, body language etc Then they go through absolutely EVERYTHING about you. One girl had to contact the woman her husband had an affair with years earlier to warn her that she would be interviewed (and basically warned off from speaking to the papers)
You have to dedicate your life to it and this is before you are even selected as a candidate.
Oh and a whole new social media persona had to be created..

I'm pretty sure Jack wouldn't have gotten through the first week, let alone get to actually be voted in and all the hard work that follows.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
On reflection I think this movement if that's what it's being called was actually done by an actual current or ex carer etc then it might be worth something. I still don't agree with the neverending emails to the MPs but rallying the troops for payrise isn't a bad thing.

Where does she fit in as far as I am aware she does not work for the NHS or similar and I think I read on here her mum did. That still does not mean she did. Why doesnt she hand it over to her mum. All she wants is to see her name in lights. I can't see how she has any real invested interest in it.

Hopefully the MPs call her to stand down and do it the appropriate way.

Thinking of Greta that kid who lobbied the world stage for climate change. She didnt do it for likes, loved or trends. She did it because she believed and wanted to help. She put proper hard work in and she was only a young teenager. She didn't make up a hastag and let everyone else get on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
You do know I'M BUSY, don't you?

No furlough I cry
No furlough I cry
No furlough I cry
No furlough I cry

Cause I remember when we used to sit
In my leafy yard in Southend
Observing the hypocrite
Tweet with the good people we scam
Bluetickers we have, oh, Squiggles we have lost
Along the way
In this great future,
You can't forget my past
So flow your tears, I say

Go Patreon I cry
Go Ko-fi I cry
Little smol one, my shed is clear
Go fund me I cry

Said I remember when we use to sit
In my leafy yard in Southend
And then Cooper would make the fire lights
I say, mouses burnin' through the nights
Then we would cook cornmeal porridge
Of which I'll share with you Christ, no

My poor, ouchy, broken in a thousand places feet is my only carriage except for rail ones, obvs
And so I've got to push on thru,
Oh, while I'm gone
Nothin's gonna be alright
Nothin's gonna be alright
I'm on my Twitter for the whole damn night
Wanting my Patreons to treat me right

To Patreons I lie
To chopped livers, bye bye
Kid say 'More jam Mama'
I'll shed fake tears
And #thankyou #fuckoff, bye bye.
That is absolutely bloody amazing!!!

Thank you (with a space) from the bottom of my heart

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.