Jack Monroe #127 No-spend year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why am I praying that this inspires a wobbly, conquering fears cover of "Get Ur Freak On" ("Get Ur Slop On" maybe?)

Screenshot_20210105_203802.jpg

Between this and the tweet she liked about writer's block, I reckon she hasn't written a single word of either the Modern Bullshit book or Poverty, By Jack Monroe since she tweeted about the (extended) looming book deadline.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Alan you are killing it today. If I had a cap it would be slowly gently softly doffed in your direction

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Alan you are killing it today. If I had a cap it would be slowly gently softly doffed in your direction
This week has been a bleeping long hard year but that little vampire ain’t gonna best us. I’m grunked up to date now so you’re safe for a bit 🤍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
Just get cake and put custard on top. Or chop some bananas.
How do squiggles manage to make cereal without a recipe from Jack.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.