Jack Monroe #126 Dangling her fl*ps over a Cotswold sideboard like none of it matters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
jesus christ. the man really does not want to fight. she is using this to draw attention to herself, the selfish bleep.
People like her are professional bullies. Cranking the outrage machine is not just part of their job, it's the basis of their job. She's getting tons of retweets and reactions now.

Reactions: 29
I forgot ‘whole personality is winning a legal case against Katie Hopkins’ Jack, for a moment. Ugh.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 51
Had a little look back at an old thread to see if she "always acts with such grace" or is an "ill judged bad tempered prat [sic]" in legal matters. Tough one.

View attachment 371318

View attachment 371274

View attachment 371275

View attachment 371276

View attachment 371277

View attachment 371297

View attachment 371301
"All further communication will be through my lawyer" alternatively I will wait a couple of months then turn up unannounced to do an AMA nobody asked for.

How many times does she have to be told this?

Screen Shot 2021-01-04 at 13.19.21.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
Adding to the tin opener and food bank/helping in general debate- she should really encourage enquiring squiggles to communicate with food banks and other charity providers what they need but then she would miss out on the engagement and dependency as in advice giver role.
The key should really be to ask what is needed, also when engaging with friends... otherwise you dump stuff and advice at people and the only thing that is achieved is to look good in front of yourself thinking that you are such a good person and that you help soooo much.
I have donated clothes on a regular basis (they go to people in the neighbourhood rather than sent to 3rd world countries ruining the market over there) and have always called before turning up with 40 jumpers they currently don't need and having to use resources to get rid of them.
I needed help last year, too and there were some people who dumped stuff at me and then went all drama queen when they thought I was not grateful enough.

Ugh, JM all against Twitter...how could she ever go against them as an organisation? She basically lives there!

Is she hinting that Frauen want to forbid bubbles in general? As in children not mixing with two households because the parents are not living together...we hinted at unnecessary bubbles! But she knows that...

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I've been grunking for days. Finally I've made it out of slop swaps and tin opener mists to discover a new chaos 🥳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I wonder if Jack has currently got the Thunderbirds theme tune going through her head - I certainly have. 😁

JM TO THE RESCUE! 🏃‍♀️ ‍️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I also don't know how she even saw this. Does she just hang around waiting to save people.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.