Jack Monroe #126 Dangling her fl*ps over a Cotswold sideboard like none of it matters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love the fact she's assumed Pearson works for the Express, the famously left wing paper.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
"A fellow Express writer" 😂 JFC she really isn't something isn't she. It's not about you, hun.
The idea of Jack, Allison Pearson, Carole Malone (is away) and Dickie Madeley (does he still do their Agony Uncle column?) in the same room gives me so much LIFE!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
The idea of Jack, Allison Pearson, Carole Malone (is away) and Dickie Madeley (does he still do their Agony Uncle column?) in the same room gives me so much LIFE!
I met Richard and Judy once when they came to Dubai to do a book signing. He dgaf. They were nice and let us take a picture with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm curious why would anyone who was and supports the poverty stricken want anything to do with these right wing people🤷🤷🤷. I thought she would be keeping well away

• Heart
Reactions: 32
That Pearson seems a right prick. These dickheads who act like billy big bollocks with all their threats to scare people. Gtfo.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Surely so much concentrated awfulness (I don't mind Richard that much to be fair) in such a confined space would result in some kind of black hole of twatdom, leading to the end of the universe. Just add Julia H-B, Toby Young and Lawrence Fox to expedite the process.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
in Jack's world all right wing tit rags are the same.

But she is a Telegraph subscriber don't forget.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
That cat is just gorgeous....I suspect he has some Ragdoll in his genes...total ragdoll pose there.
In other news I have just returned from my local large Asda. Couldn’t find a single brand of soup without a ring pull.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.