Jack Monroe #126 Dangling her fl*ps over a Cotswold sideboard like none of it matters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine dating her.

Date* so what do you for fun?

Her* you know the usual check out the latest range of tin openers, how do you open your tins?

Erm.... With tin opener?

*Shark eyes..... Tumbleweed***

*Date makes her phone ring under the table pretending their is a tin related emergency and leaves.****

• Haha
Reactions: 31
New Instagram post. 44-year-old Louisa Compton is still at the crappy bungalow.

Screenshot_20210103-190125_Instagram.jpg

SB seems to have lost a year.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 81
Always buy the cheapest non ring pull tuna.

Always curse it when I spill fishy tuna water on myself because of our crappy can opener.
REFUSE to buy that extortionate can opener Jack recommends as its almost half the price of our weekly food shop!
Have no idea where John West tuna sits on the JM approved tin scale, but assuming it’s alongside Del Monte, and they don’t have ring pulls either. That’s in the multipacks of 4 tho so maybe it’s a stacking thing?

Hopefully this isn’t <how much can one banana be $10.gif> but I’ve always assumed own brand stuff comes from the same factories just is labelled differently per supermarket? Like I don’t think a 35p tin of M&S beans is any different to Tesco’s 35p tin of baked beans... and both have ring pulls?

Tin truthing was inevitable wasn’t it. Wonder if John Lewis will go under this year as a result of their biggest backer leaving the market...

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Why did she have to peel the bleeping potatoes if SB can use a mandoline slicer and Louisa is an apparently fully-functioning adult? She’s such an awful control freak narc.
So that they can’t get all the credit when people blow smoke up her arse compliment the potatoes :( think they look a bit dry personally

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Even if its a typo, how the duck do you get '9' instead of '10'?
She is looking younger and younger yet acts older and older.

SB is ACTUALLY getting younger.

The only explanation is they are stuck on a van, crossing a bridge about to crash into a river.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What is with the 44yr supposed head of ‘NEWs’ at C4 NOT being able to live outside of the crappy bungalow & see the Story under her nose?? Oh And not able to cook a fekkin roastie? Really.....

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Have no idea where John West tuna sits on the JM approved tin scale, but assuming it’s alongside Del Monte, and they don’t have ring pulls either. That’s in the multipacks of 4 tho so maybe it’s a stacking thing?

Hopefully this isn’t <how much can one banana be $10.gif> but I’ve always assumed own brand stuff comes from the same factories just is labelled differently per supermarket? Like I don’t think a 35p tin of M&S beans is any different to Tesco’s 35p tin of baked beans... and both have ring pulls?

Tin truthing was inevitable wasn’t it. Wonder if John Lewis will go under this year as a result of their biggest backer leaving the market...
She’ll 🔺 me now based on my mother’s tuna consumption, but John West tends to have ring pulls in the one serving cans but not the larger cans. Princes normally has a ring pull and is also cheaper in big can, and the Asda own brand (not smartprice) has had a ring pull the last few times for us though that’s new.

oh and JW cans seem thicker so are more of a pain to tin opener than some others.

I don’t even like bloody tuna myself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m guessing that Louisa could feed herself before she met Jack but if Jack is to be believed this 44 year old is incapable of cooking or running a house.

• Sad
Reactions: 41
I’m guessing that Louisa could feed herself before she met Jack but if Jack is to be believed this 44 year old is incapable of cooking or running a house.
And when you make roast potatoes peeling them is the majority of the work isn't it? So strange!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
so, as if by magic! SB is now the same age as the daughter in that dude's can opener story. 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Honestly, if you are so poor you can't afford a £2 tin opener, that's bleeping fucked up. Once again, she's missing the bigger picture so she can remind us that she's a former food bank user. Stop compartmentalising poverty (food poverty, tin opener poverty, period poverty). If you can't afford the most basic stuff, you are extremely poor and that this is possible in this rich country is disgraceful.
Jack doesn't give a tit that UNICEF are currently giving money to people in south London. Boring Jack yet again.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.