Jack Monroe #126 Dangling her fl*ps over a Cotswold sideboard like none of it matters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We are just seeing out Mrs TUIT's birthday. I got her a mat that is made of nails, broken glass and plastic spikes.
Apparently, it is very soothing.
My sister got me similar last year. Must use more in case it works. No evidence either way here.
To be on topic, with the number of ailments reported, would love to know the opinion of my favourite food blogger / campaigner.
Best guess is she tried one but it didn't work

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Untitled 10.png

Sideboard note -the amount of stuff she has...the plates encroaching into the picture, stuff spilling over the edge of shelves, the partly-opened drawer, and what looks like a saucepan handle coming over the top of the Cotswolds... it makes me nervous.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
My sister got me similar last year. Must use more in case it works. No evidence either way here.
To be on topic, with the number of ailments reported, would love to know the opinion of my favourite food blogger / campaigner.
Best guess is she tried one but it didn't work
She does yoga with that Adrienne bastard on YouTube on the TV while I shout abuse at Adrienne.
"duck off with pushing your heart into the bleeping earth."
So this was the next step.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
View attachment 367804
Sideboard note -the amount of stuff she has...the plates encroaching into the picture, stuff spilling over the edge of shelves, the partly-opened drawer, and what looks like a saucepan handle coming over the top of the Cotswolds... it makes me nervous.
The song is A Long-covid December by Counting Cotswolds

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Bon Geburtstag to dear heart @MancBee and Mrs TUITIONšŸ„•TUIT and any other Frauen und Herren who have a birthday.

I think a few threads back the ā€œis Caroline realā€ was settled by a ninny who made up an outrageous fib said her full name was Caroline Runmoe and was clearly a different and very real person to Jack. Personally the clean nail pics have convinced me.

I donā€™t think she had the tats so much in the beginning. Like in pics with Allegra? Except now, I seem to recall her moaning that Sainsburys airbrushed them out and it was really wrong of them but she was new so said nothing at the time...

Maybe sheā€™s wisely invested her cash in the tattoo pieces so she can sell them in lean times.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
The only song I know is Colourblind and thatā€™s because of the escalator scene in Cruel Intentions.

Iā€™m such a basic witch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
If she couldn't make her mind up for a favourite song, she could list her favourite album. Oh my God.

The only song I know is Colourblind and thatā€™s because of the escalator scene in Cruel Intentions.

Iā€™m such a basic witch.
I had to look them up during the discussions and this is the only song I know, for the same reason.

Cruel Intentions has an amazing soundtrack.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
If she couldn't make her mind up for a favourite song, she could list her favourite album. Oh my God.

I had to look them up during the discussions and this is the only song I know, for the same reason.

Cruel Intentions has an amazing soundtrack.
They are good, but much much better bands out there.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.