Jack Monroe #126 Dangling her fl*ps over a Cotswold sideboard like none of it matters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The deep irony of this coming from someone who regularly threatens to triangulate and sue people for libel.

(Shouldn't need saying but I also stand with Dave and think Allison Pearson is an absolute danger.)

View attachment 371208
Completely agree this man is being bullied and it’s awful. Love that Jack has forgotten the time she (incorrectly) assumed she had greater financial/social capital than a group of “bored haus fraus” so started threatening “costly legal action, ladies” with the sole intention of causing financial insecurity and upset?

And then she kept repeating those threats every time she had a wobbler... 🥺

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 66
Some people are showing solidarity with Dave by tweeting "Allison Pearson is waging a hate campaign against the NHS", I guess with the idea that she can't dox / sue them all. Of course, Jack has to weigh up social capital before doing something like that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
It absolutely fascinates me how she centres herself in these things.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall when she comes across something and a light switch flips in her head as she thinks "Yes! This is my moment! I am a person who has not only completed libel but was also briefly hired by the Express. I also Tweet! That's THREE tenuous links - I must be the only person qualified to weigh in on this. But I must be quick, my audience will be waiting with bated breath to know what action I am taking. Don't worry, squiggles, I'm typing as furiously as I can!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I understand Jack, it must be hard keeping track of which right-wing paper you've written for on any given week.

Screenshot_20210104_120703.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 83
Aww. Thanks Jack. Good chaos. You totes got me. I went from 'Man, I still think she's a hypocrite wrt twitter behaviour but don't mind this standing up for the little guy business' to 'Fellow Express writer, all about you, duck right off' in under 2 mins. Solid trolling, 8/10.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Just post the patreon cards Jack! Stop pricking about on Twitter and get labelling.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
To paraphrase Miss Trunchbull in the seminal 90s classic Matilda; “We wanted chaos, we got chaos, now EAT IT!”

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Also no offence but reading that post. I don't think this bloke wants a lawyer. I think he wants it all to away. Perhaps just send him words of comfort.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Oh my word she's so disingenuous.

Starts by tweeting that her followers should pile on AP, two tweets later "I have reached out to both parties as AP is my colleague". Immediately after this - AP is a Twitter villain.

Just pick a bloody position and stop flip flopping ffs!
#thread title flip flopping monroe

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've got a collection from various beer festivals (the souvenir ones they expect you to keep rather than returning for the deposit). FANCY.
That is fancy ! Mine all seem to be glasses that the hunny has arrived home with from pub 🙈 I like to drink my
Lager from the can unless I’m in an actual pub 😂😂😂

Reactions: 15
Also no offence but reading that post. I don't think this bloke wants a lawyer. I think he wants it all to away. Perhaps just send him words of comfort.
Also, Jack has mentioned that her case was pro bono, so funding will be an issue as she cannot offer that lawyers help for free. I see some people tweeting about the issue are offering financial support.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.