Jack Monroe #125 Tweeted it, completed it, deleted it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy new year everyone! I know 2020 has been rough, but I hope each and every one of you can look back over the last 12 months and find a better personal highlight than that one time my cat came into the kitchen lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
Happy New Year you big bunch of ninnies! Thank you for your warmth, wit and wonder the last few months as I’ve lurked then joined. 2020 was much more bearable with you in it. Here’s hoping 2021 is a lot less tit for everyone. ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Happy New Year everyone!

I hope you all had a brilliant night last night...warming the heart with tales of Cooper entering the kitchen and twatting Jack in the face. If that's her best memory, god knows what her worst is.

Oh yeah, it could be <<<<<The time she faked a black eye and had to post like my avatar!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Happy New Year all! 🥳
Let‘s hope 2021 is an improvement for everyone and I’m so glad to have had (and continue to have) you ninnies to keep me chuckling.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Happy New Year peeps.

With Adobe Flash Player being returned to The Source, who knows what lies ahead for Jack and her various endeavours.

In terms of best moment of 2020, Floofytoebeans sneaking onto DKL doesn’t come close.

It has to be Edinburgh (all of) with specific mention to photo taken of photo being taken of food.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Happy New Year everyone!
Thank you for the funny 2020, hoping for plenty more laughs in 2021 but also that Jack finally gets her comeuppance and the patreons finally get their beige postcards... 🎈

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Happy New Year! I think Jack got a record low engagement for the DKL / Cooper clip - 18 RTs and just over 500 likes for a video with a CAT?? Which is her moment of the year, when she's got a following of 290k? Embarrassing.
In other news, I just checked out her mentions and hopefully she replies to this ....

Screen Shot 2021-01-01 at 08.48.01.png

Screen Shot 2021-01-01 at 08.52.13.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 55
Morning all , hope you had a good night however you spent it .

In the words of D.Ream ; things can only get better so let’s buckle up , strap in ( or on😉) and look forward to Spring, warmer weather and hopeful better news to come.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Happy New Year! I think Jack got a record low engagement for the DKL / Cooper clip - 18 RTs and just over 500 likes for a video with a CAT?? Which is her moment of the year, when she's got a following of 290k? Embarrassing.
In other news, I just checked out her mentions and hopefully she replies to this ....

View attachment 366674

View attachment 366675
“Are you aware of my work? I’ve been extremely and severely unwell and am now gently, restfully lowering myself into long covid. Your friend could always bung his mouth ulcers in a curry”

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Compost tumbler!? Has she made a New Year resolution to forsake the famed Salad Bag pesto?

Have we seen this little gem from February? Here’s the first outing of Compost Jack in the small garden of the crappy bungalow:

(With nice gardening chap plugging his book).
I made it 2.5 mins in and almost cringed inside out from second hand embarrassment, had to give up. So she already has a compost thing?

Also Happy New Year you bunch of trolls 🥂may 2021 bring us all the textured foods, correct flavour pairings and photos of Nibbles and Loppy 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Happy New Year Evil Cabal of Ninnies! Congratulations on surviving 2020, wishing you all a peaceful and healthy 2021!
Soppy love to you all for the laughs in the dark times.
Gawd bless Jack for bringing us all together and also my aunt for waking me at 7 this morning with a happy new year text message 😄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Gotcha! Her company name is On A Bootstrap Ltd at Companies House here.
Perhaps more learned Fraus can interpret the numbers in the accounts? Are they really low or is it me?
I'll try!

Anything in brackets are a negative number Companies House and HMRC don't use - but ().

Basically, she has assets but her creditors (owing to) are a lot more than what she owns.

It's very, very low. So low it's a minus! However, as the company is a separate entity to her - this figure of -£ does not reflect her personal income and if a company chose to chase debt, the company can sue the ltd company and not the director as an individual and she will not be personally liable to pay. Hope that reads right!

HOWEVER as a company director she'll also complete a SA tax return which are private so despite the company accounts showing a loss, she could be putting more through SA and turning a profit (tax rebate = made a loss. tax owing = turned a profit)

I haven't worked in practice for a number of years and still studying so anything deeper may need someone more qualified to explain :)

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I love Jack acting like she's an expert on live TV to people 'not in the know'.

HILARIOUS. Even with all of those tech runs and script runs (because it was all scripted down to the thanks very Matt much Matt) and iPad showing camera angles.....still TERRIBLE. But because she's such a desperate hanger on it was her fave moment of 2020?

Mine was the time I got to see my sister and my parents in a park but mmkay then

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
You mean ; Manchester, Marcus and the meatballs wasn’t her highlight or that fizzing and hooting with joy moment that her Twitter Tantrum got her the DKL gig in the first place.

Give over Jack , the cat didn’t give a tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.