Jack Monroe #125 Tweeted it, completed it, deleted it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy New Year Ninnies! May Veganuary be full of fish and lard and hopefully no fanny batter!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Looks like I’m seeing the new year in with a “greatest hits” grunk. I don’t read in order, I just pick a thread. I reckoned I might have overcome insomnia tonight but apparently everyone is having fireworks and parties very very loudly, so I shall grunk through it.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Happy New Year to the loveliest cabal of ninnies I’ve had the pleasure to talk bollocks about other people with. Here’s hoping 2021 will be a better year for us all and that we’ll all be vaccinated and well in the coming year. Now we’ve just got to get through this latest lockdown business. 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 50
“Hope smiles from the threshold of the year to come, whispering ‘it will be happier’...” - Alfred Lord Tennyson

Happy New Year, you bunch of lovely ninnies. 😘😍🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 48
A guid new year to one and all in this canal of frauen und herren! Thank you for all the chat, the laughs, and especially the support when I feel miserable. I should also thank twit for all the chaos that leads to this thread and the nasty little Sleazebag Scofield for bringing me to Tattle.

May 2021 be all you wish for and may all your doughnuts look like Fanny's.
If they do, who can I claim a cake from?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I rarely post here, but I’d like to softly, gently and meditatively welcome in the new year with you rodent smelling, cabal dwelling obsessives.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
If they do, who can I claim a cake from?
Fanny Craddock, but she's a bit dusty now...

I don't know if you know it, but it's a bit of a legendary phrase in Scotland from the days when there were continuity announcers on the telly between programmes. Fanny Craddock had just showed the UK how to make doughnuts and the STV bloke came away with that wonderful phrase live. I've only seen it on YouTube or other recordings as we had the teuchterful Grampian TV.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Saw this and thought of Jack, anyway am still up partying here, mainly eating and trying to get rid of a headache caused by all the fireworks. Happy new year to you all😘
A832A74E-535F-4ED6-B365-50FBD911D5D0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Happy new year canal 🎉 this year has been tough for all, but finding you brilliant ninnies has made a difference, I cannot believe how quickly time has past, how much my jaw has dropped and how much I have laughed. My the new year bring happiness to us all, and may your wit remain sparkling

• Heart
Reactions: 43
It’s Veganuary everybody! My only wish for 2021 is for Jack to post a really funny recipe today. I’d like it to be vegan with an accidental meat ingredient, and for Jack to be wearing a costume when she posts about it. I’d also like it to cost 9p or something, and to contain Del Monte. I would also like BB/ Head of Channel 4 news and Brexit Tin Thief Louisa Compton to comment on it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Journalist Jack was back thismorning! For a couple of minutes anyway, before she deleted this tweet.

Screen Shot 2021-01-01 at 05.33.06.png

That email can be read here:

Maybe if people didn't have multiple 'bubbles', and if those with symptoms properly self-isolated, hospitals wouldn't be in such a critical state.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 84
“We will open the book. It’s pages are blank. We are going to put the words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and the first chapter is New Year’s Day”.

Happy happy new year you canal of mithering ninnies 🥳! We did it, we saw off 2020! You guys have been a shining light in a really difficult year and made things so much better. I’ve laughed at your posts, I’ve cried at what some have been through but mostly I’ve been overwhelmed at how lovely a bunch of bullies actually are. I hope 2021 is the best year ever for you all and as we say in my wee corner of Scotland, fars the Irn Bru? lang may your lum reek ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 77
Journalist Jack was back thismorning! For a couple of minutes anyway, before she deleted this tweet.

View attachment 366632

That email can be read here:

Maybe if people didn't have multiple 'bubbles', and if those with symptoms properly self-isolated, hospitals wouldn't be in such a critical state.
To me it looks like Jack’s first screen cap is from ITV.com.

Reactions: 17
Of the many things I didnt predict for 2020 was that I would feel supported thru really difficult times by frau on a gossip page. Or even finding,for that matter, others who also dont think our Jack is the best ever.
Happy new year, happy slopfree days ahead

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Good morning and Happy New Year frauen und herren! You cabal of mithering ninnies brightened up some bleak days for me last year. Thank you for the laughs, screenshots and wild and whacky speculation.

Also, thankyou Jack for the grift that keeps on giving. And - don’t forget the fish!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Happy New Year you lovely horrible lot. Thank(space)you for all the laughs and I do think forensic analysis is important for people who seem to get away with stuff like JM does.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Predictions for Jackuary antics?
& goooooo....

P. S
Wish I'd written a witty NYE message instead of gushing. I blame the wine! Now, duck off!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.