Jack Monroe #125 Tweeted it, completed it, deleted it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
De-lurking just to say happy new year to you all. Tyvmm for all the laughs this year, all the best to every one of you and your loved ones 💖

E333AD05-C40F-4F71-9905-52A9DE20FE0B.gif

(gif credit to the fantastic @Alansbigplate)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
Grunkaaaa-ing?? On a New Year’s Eve??

Thanks again for making this year a little lighter, I really needed the laughs and the WTF moments shared. Here’s to 2020, SHE’S (almost) LEFT! 👋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Happy new year everyone. Thankyou very Matt much for all the laughs, receipts and kindness when one of us is feeling blue. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Happy New Year to you all. I hope 2021 is good to all the frauen and herren. Thanks for all the laughs in 2020. ❤

I'm streaming Hacienda revisited and reliving my youth. Party for one...the music is fantastic and nobody can see me making a fool of myself having a dance round the flat. Anyone interested
unitedwestream.co.uk

Free, but donations to charity if you wish.
Totally off topic but my username is from a misheard Stone Roses lyric. 🐝❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Happy New Year to the cabal of bullying ninnies I found this year, whilst laid up at home with real actual long covid. It shouldn’t really be a time for crying with laughter or spitting my drink out whilst hooting and fizzing but you’ve all made me laugh so much. Special thanks to Sali Hughes and the beef faced sewer rats who bully her, for bringing me here. Also to @Alansbigplate for her stellar work.
I’ve graced the hacienda with my presence but I was more of a Paradise Factory fan, the lah di dah days 🥕when Via Fossa opened...

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
Happy new year when it comes!

Thanks to you all for helping me get through this year, these threads have kept me so entertained! I recently found myself diagnosing a patient with SEVERE constipation and spent the best part of a morning laughing about it 😂 xxx

edit: also excused myself from a zoom quiz earlier for a “piss and a sandwich”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Same same 🙌🙌🙌🙌
Old Hacienda bird here!

I always think I may know you MancBee some of the things you say just sound sooooo familiar. I bet I bumped into you in the gay traitors a time or two.
I was there far too often for my own good really. I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't at least recognise me. I was usually down the 'Traitor, or at the front of the stage on the main floor. I thought I was a great dancer.......well to be fair, I was a good dancer 😂 Wish I had the energy to dance 8 hours straight now!

This livestream is bloody fantastic. You can watch it later. Graeme Park bringing in the New Year amazing. I'm young again, well in my head

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Happy new year, cabal!

You’ve made an unremittingly tit year bearable 🥰 (ironic use of our Jackie’s fave smilie).

May your anchoiade always be tangy and your sleeper carriage always full.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Happy new year to one and all sailing in the crazy sweet boat called the Jack Monroe threads.
Looking to 2021 and hoping it brings an easier year for all.
423581CF-BD50-4B5D-95FF-E64E163D003D.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 77
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.