Jack Monroe #124 Jack Monroe has and had covid, coronavirus, rona, covid-19 and long covid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’ll be the 2 years worth of dried yellow sticker mushrooms
Oh god it’s the bountiful Tesco Express yellow sticker assortment she was drying on the radiator the other week (not in the dehydrator she never uses)

Curious...she’s promoting her newsletter/website etc
The bookshop link isn’t working - just like the squiggle said
(Top quote is left in for the BURN🤣)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
embroidery is more sophisticated, it would be a one day in a lifetime hobby of hers.
She already completed it mate, she done the co-ordinates for the BBC where we think she first met Louisa Compton who gave her covid and stole her Brexit tins

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Tbh it clearly wasn’t the stress of the horrible situation the pandemic put so many families in else they’d have tried couples counselling. Louisa probably realised what an absolutely clapped demonic soul JM has loool soz bb there’s no fixing that 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 57
She already completed it mate, she done the co-ordinates for the BBC where we think she first met Louisa Compton who gave her covid and stole her Brexit tins
Ahhhh the heady days of their romance, leading up to Jack taking her out for a Harvester salad bar before shouting a marriage proposal at her over an episode of Eastenders 🥰 #romantical

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
Hey guys she had literally nearly completed a thread a day this past week. What is she playing at. Poor SB, as he literally just seen her phone this Christmas?!

• Sad
Reactions: 41
Ahhhh the heady days of their romance, leading up to Jack taking her out for a Harvester salad bar before shouting a marriage proposal at her over an episode of Eastenders 🥰 #romantical
When Jack performatively used a walking stick now she’s a pescatarian (fish is in the freezer) bodybuilder in a head scarf

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Sorry ...gotta do it
That picture always reminds me of one of my cats many years ago. He refused to come out of his carrier for his boosters, hanging in there with all four legs against the edges of the opening. The old school vet got fed up, got his head and neck out, and plied the syringe. Boots' face was exactly like this - "Mum! He stuck a needle in me!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
What are we all still waiting on from Jack? Mine are:
- The book led by voices of black people in support of BLM
- The BLM takeover of her account
- What the mystery ingredient was in her cake
- The book about poverty
- The ouchy mouth recipes
- The announcement that was coming after her posing in her underwear on the counter
- The announcement on the reason that she was using the comic book filter
- The vegan crackling recipe

Any others?
Where's the trolley ? Is it still at her agent's ? duck why does this tit bother me so much 🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Tbh it clearly wasn’t the stress of the horrible situation the pandemic put so many families in else they’d have tried couples counselling. Louisa probably realised what an absolutely clapped demonic soul JM has loool soz bb there’s no fixing that 😂🤷🏻‍♀️
Jack to HTRIA: stop calling me bleeping demonic!!!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Wow over 5K deleted tweets. Is this all to cover the Compton Covid Bubble Buddy Blunders of Southend-on-Sea?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
What are we all still waiting on from Jack? Mine are:
- The book led by voices of black people in support of BLM
- The BLM takeover of her account
- What the mystery ingredient was in her cake
- The book about poverty
- The ouchy mouth recipes
- The announcement that was coming after her posing in her underwear on the counter
- The announcement on the reason that she was using the comic book filter
- The vegan crackling recipe

Any others?
The long list of local artists one could support BEFORE Christmas.

Reactions: 25
Hope this isn't against the rules. I'm a supporter of veganuary and have not tagged JM. If it is, I'll delete my tweet. I just genuinely needed to know because she is damaging to an organisation I support , not trying to stir up tit.

Screenshot_20201229-161015_Chrome~3.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 114
I have an elderly new home (janome), and a brother overlocker that I bought in lockdown

I got the new home serviced and was chatting to the guy saying I fancied a new machine and he told me to stick with that one as they're bomb proof. Tbf, it does everything I need and more besides.
I have an old early 1950s Singer which is a solid metal black and gold with an electric motor bolted on the back. I learned to sew on it and would never have bought another one if it did zigzag rather than just forward and reverse. I've also got a new Singer which is a black and gold 1590 year anniversary one. It's about as tit as the Brother and Janome that I've also had in the past. I've a Janome overlocker but find that threading it is a nightmare; i would dearly love of those that thread themselves, but would need to win the lottery first.

ETA: I got the old Singer serviced a few years back and the guy enthused over it, apparently the best ever made! I've also acquired an old treadle version I've still to restore, in memory of my grandma's one.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.