Jack Monroe #124 Jack Monroe has and had covid, coronavirus, rona, covid-19 and long covid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the pandemic has brought different tit for everyone. I do have stuff to moan about (not a lot though, for which I am very grateful) and tbh I am a bit of a spoiled knob so I do like a whinge about a trivial first world problem sometimes. But I don’t moan about it to my friends and family who are nurses, my friends who have lost relatives to covid, my friends who have found their marriages are wrecked after lockdown etc. I just have a whinge to my mum who is like there there now get a grip 😂 it’s about reading the room and recognising that you may have your own problems but not everyone will benefit from hearing them. In fact it’s nice to ask your friends to vent about their own tough times to make them feel better. I can’t see her ever doing that, she’s incapable of seeing beyond her own facetuned nose and can’t even offer a line of sympathy to a Twitter squiggle!

• Heart
Reactions: 65
It's your lucky night. I've found some vintage sex Jack in the archives. Behold "duck Me Sauce". It has fruit in it and everything! Don't have nightmares.

View attachment 362926

View attachment 362927
A duck Me sauce should really NOT contain any onions. I like to be militant about this, and not only because I am a white, former 1st gen. /1st world immigrant in the UK.

Edit to say that coquettish immigrant JM game annoys me to no end!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
View attachment 363277
“Marriage” 🤣. Jack, you absolute plonker. Your house is so huge you could easily go without seeing each other all day. It went ‘kablam’ because you’re an insufferable fibbing whingehole.
Going by her tweets at the time of DKL, she was giving L a hard time for daring to use the wifi etc. to work. And I rather suspect Jack was taking out her frustrations at the failure of DKL on L as well. I can well imagine there were screaming toddler tantrums.
This was when L was in the very early days of a huge new job/promotion, when she would have been under enormous pressure to make a good impression. I can’t imagine what it must have been like to deal with Jack’s “chaoses” on top of everything else.
No wonder it went south, really.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Isn’t she lucky to have a cat and a kiddo to talk too. I know people who don’t have either of those and rely on zoom/phone calls for connections.
To quote Jack 👋 waves, over here, mememememememe 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
She needs to get over herself. The pity party for one has to stop. People need to stop sucking up to her.

I have a family member who is like that complete pain in the arse, everything is wrong, complete letdown over everything and yet most of my family pander to their ever need. I am a very different breed from that I am kind and considerate but if you're whole life is basically one big moan about how shite you have it despite how good you have it and everyone ( who runs after you all of the time) is at fault. I lost interest and stop caring so much. I rarely bother with this family member now and after the pandemic I will distance myself more.

Last edited:
Reactions: 44
Jack seems to have gained her taste back after about two days, guess that's the Long Covid bandwagon running out the door?

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.