Jack Monroe #124 Jack Monroe has and had covid, coronavirus, rona, covid-19 and long covid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One minute she's practically being given the Last Rites, next she's out foraging for pigeons on the coldest day of the year.

Her followers are having to do some pretty substantial mental gymnastics to look beyond this, aren't they?

EDIT

Spoiled. Ginger. Fluffcake. Don't worry about the sugar in my coffee, just go straight ahead with the cyanide please 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 59
I hate to defend her at all but I don’t think she actually did quite say that.

She said it was a veganuary collab but she used the hashtag rather than tagging the account and I saw a lot of veganuary collabs (from NotJack) people last year that just meant vegan recipes/tips in Jan.
This is just the classic Jack tactic of saying something that can be interpreted in several ways, so that she can cry innocence and bullying when people call her out.

That she deleted it shows that she knows that it was too close to fraudulent.

Reactions: 51
This is just the classic Jack tactic of saying something that can be interpreted in several ways, so that she can cry innocence and bullying when people call her out.

That she deleted it shows that she knows that it was too close to fraudulent.
She absolutely knows what she’s doing with it, I agree. I just think that if people then start stating she said X when she didn’t (She left room for doubt) then that’s what she’s going to pick up on and cry as you said. There is enough bullshit coming from her that she’s not left room for doubt on, without having to play into her hands on her vaguery.

Reactions: 25
Do it! Lots of vegan Frauen here to cheer you along and give you tips. My top tip is to forget about vegan cheese or meats and just enjoy lots of fruit, veg, nuts, seeds and grains. 'Replacement ' foods will just make you compare stuff, but there are plenty of naturally vegan foods and dishes out there and it's great to enjoy those. Also, get yourself some good quality olive oil in, and don't skimp on herbs and spices. And prepare yourself. Think what you might have for a typical breakfast, lunch or dinner and have stuff in. Finally, it's really quite normal to mess up. Forensic label reading is a must, but everyone makes mistakes. That's ok. Just keep going. X
Good tips thank you, during the first lockdown I ordered a vegan tasting menu takeaway from a restaurant - it was vegan versions of dishes I knew and had enjoyed as non vegan so couldn’t help but compare

Has Jack Monroe the covid, coronavirus, covid-19 patient deteriorated further this afternoon? 🤒

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She's taking the hits for Louisa Compton.
The Head of Channel 4 news who does seem to have Covid-19 and, it can be argued, has had a bit of a wander about.
She is also the one who earns the big bucks.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.