Jack Monroe #124 Jack Monroe has and had covid, coronavirus, rona, covid-19 and long covid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slightly OT, but are any Non Vegan Fraus planning on doing Veganuary? Starting to think I may have a crack at it...
I am! Really looking forward to extending my recipe repertoire!

I honestly have few words on the chaos and lies of the past 24 hours, I'm disgusted. That bleeping headscarf makes her look like she's got cancer.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
A collab is a collaboration ie you are working together, usually for money, or at least for exposure/free product. As this is is her job she should absolutely know that. If she is just producing recipes then fine but don’t say collab
What I meant was she didn’t say the collab was specifically with Veganuary. I’m aware the people behind veganuary originally don’t like it, but it is now used fairly generically for people going vegan in January and I’ve seen other influencers do collabs with each other and with companies for Veganuary recipes and content that don’t seem to be anything to do with the veganuary people.

Reactions: 23
Christ on a bike*, she’s doubling down on the LongCovid and the timeline bollocks.

*a bike unridden because ‘autistic’, but has in the garage anyway.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
Following all the big guns in the (long covid) Community
Building up to a hair loss chaos as soon as she qualifies as being “long” covid as hair loss is one of the common issues (I’ve got annoyingly thick hair, mine “fell out” -one shower and the plug hole was blocked with hair and this went on for some time. You wouldn’t know it to look at me though because I’ve very thick hair- like Jack)
Edit to add- tit she’s having the classic long covid visual problems soooo sooon!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
A collab is a collaboration ie you are working together, usually for money, or at least for exposure/free product. As this is is her job she should absolutely know that. If she is just producing recipes then fine but don’t say collab
Yes, but she could be collaborating with someone other than Veganuary.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.