Jack Monroe #124 Jack Monroe has and had covid, coronavirus, rona, covid-19 and long covid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s probably been pointed out before, but she tends to drown herself in the unnecessary details. The first tweet would have been more than enough and I doubt any of her fans would have questioned it but she has to add the disclaimer that it’s alcohol free and by the way she’s lying down.

A clever liar would do the opposite - give only the vaguest detail to leave the largest room possible to pin it on other people’s assertions.

Another example is her dating all the recipes - if she wanted to play long covid, why not just tweet them without all the whining about her temperature and it being only her, then she could claim after they were scheduled tweets or whatever. There’s no method to her, it’s just all her classic brand of chaos.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I think the collaboration will be with Del Monte.

She’s never mentioned a test or track and trace or if she bothered to get SB tested, or who the people she was eating Christmas dinner were. She will just keep it vague and have Covid whenever it suits her like all her other conditions, religion, etc etc.

Reactions: 39
I am definitely going to write to the Veganuary people urging them not to collaborate with her. She is such a dreadful example to anyone who is trying it
I'm eagerly anticipating how much she'll actually observe Veganuary this time. She'll want to bask in the kudos and perceived good optics of doing it (especially as a 90% vegan who literally wrote a book on the subject) but she can't seem to resist going a day without eggs or fish, nor posting pictures of all the animal products she's eating. No doubt if challenged she'll spout some bollocks about doing her own version of Veganuary which entails gently, softly, restfully eating kippers and devilled eggs because she's still in the grip of the severest 'Rona and needs to get her strength back up.

(No issue with anyone else eating whatever they like, it's just Jack's hypocrisy that gets me riled up!)

• Haha
Reactions: 45
The chip supper thing. Now, it seems to me like a regular thing when SB comes home his dad picks them up on the way. So, Jack Monroe long covid covid-19 didn’t scootle about like a feverish pixie spreading coronavirus that evening.
Hoisted by her own petard indeed.

Reactions: 43
I get filled with an irrational rage whenever she mentions veganism.

And people using her to promote Veganuary is making me utterly apoplectic 🤯🤬
I don't know why she feels the need to constantly speak about it, especially when she's not even a full vegan. It's extremely clear she's just slapped a popular buzzword onto something she'd eat anyway, and it's really not as groundbreaking to have meat and dairy free meals as she thinks it is!

Reactions: 30
She's really panicking now. The "sick" selfie. Also, putting a hat on like that... it's like some horrendous chemo hair loss cosplay. I will never, ever have any sympathy for this dreadful person.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 143
Alcohol free mulled wine? Ribena or Vimto?

Also, Veganuary collab - thought they'd disowned her. Also, freezer full of fish. Also, she's lying down as she's still SO ILL with the Jack Monroe Coronavirus Show. Also, MY GOD SHE GETS RIGHT ON MY TIT ENDS.
They are aware of her work.
992ED891-E4A5-4829-B1A7-FB9F928BB310.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.