Jack Monroe #123 CAROLE MALONE IS AWAY

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is going right on the wallpaper colouring in as 'had a meeting about a concept of an idea of a proposal for a TV pitch'

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Can’t stop laughing at the ‘who else will??’ response re long Covid recipes. Someone else literally already has 😂
especially since I don’t think she ever even produced the list of recipes for ouchy mouths she promised.(which she crowdsourced anyway)

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Can’t stop laughing at the ‘who else will??’ response re long Covid recipes. Someone else literally already has 😂
That was classic Jack. "Who else will?" Well Jacko, someone who can actually cook would be a great start.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I really need to get off my arse and think about what to cook tonight but ...... I want to stay glued to my phone and see the next thread title

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
I really need to get off my arse and think about what to cook tonight but ...... I want to stay glued to my phone and see the next thread title
I have to tidy my kitchen AT THE VERY LEAST but this is almost as exciting as the afternoon of thread 31, I can't tear myself away.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Just piggybacking on your very informative post to add that if the purpose is to bring people to the site, surely it’s best they come across informative text they understand rather than frankly bizarre paragraphs crammed with keywords?!

I get why people were doing it, but imagine clicking through from Google results and being met with the typed equivalent of a knock on the head.
But it was one helluva funny knock on the head in the wee small hours!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I have to tidy my kitchen AT THE VERY LEAST but this is almost as exciting as the afternoon of thread 31, I can't tear myself away.

I had started cleaning up and putting xmas decorations away while the kids were playing nicely, but now I cannot leave here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Babe, same x
We should all take a 5 minute break to listen to some Jimmy Nail 😝

(ETA who am I kidding, I’ve not even made it to lunch yet!)

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.