Jack Monroe #123 CAROLE MALONE IS AWAY

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ha, I've been blocked. Rarely use my Twitter and don't even follow her. I think I accidentally liked one of the people calling her out, so she must be going through each negative Tweet and blocking everyone who liked it. What a busy bee.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
I don't think the police would do much, if anything now. They'd have had to be informed at the time she was breaking the rules. Really all that she can be shown to have done is lying on Twitter about a sensitive subject for the millionth time and if that was an offence they'd have thrown away the key years ago.
The funniest thing in all of this is the silly ninny brings it ALL on herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Well I've finally got to the finish line. I knew it would be a good day when I woke up to 30 pages to Grunk.

It's happening. It is finally happening. The squiggles are finally awake and they are bringing the blue tickers with them!

Fraus, we will have new friends to play with soon...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Louisa could be the real, uh, ~victim~ in all this. The repercussions could be a lot worse for her.
I just can’t bring myself to feel sorry for her. I don’t wish her ill and it’s terrible that she has been so poorly with covid, but she’s either complicit or really, really dumb.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
I wonder what the mood in the bungalow is today! Either she’s shitting herself realising she can’t explain her way out of this duck up, or she’s in furious denial and can’t understand why the squiggles would even question her when she does so much for so many people, even with her long covid.
As she is a Narc, both.
She won't understand it so will be very confused. She will be livid because the Squiggles are revolting, but just won't compute as to why.
We will have a full on Narc rage well before the full moon!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I see Louisa omitted to mention she was ‘bubbling’ with two other people.
imagine someone writing an article about you having diarrhoea. I know it’s something we all go through at some time but I’d be so embarrassed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 67
it's just a bit of a shame that a lot of the critical squiggles are "critical" in other ways. feeds her narrative of being targeted by the right wing 😞

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
It's a very slow news period at the moment #justsaying

She probably thinks this guy's serious and will colour in some squares of her wallpaper diary about it ('DM random twitter shitposter about his TV pitch' added to the to-do list).

View attachment 362080
Her squiggle army is in this random guy's mentions insisting that she front this show that doesn't exist 😂😂😂 wtaf is wrong with them?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Her squiggle army is in this random guy's mentions insisting that she front this show that doesn't exist 😂😂😂 wtaf is wrong with them?
that’s bizarre and hilarious. Shows how manipulative she is though, she’s managed to get flying monkeys that attack over hypothetical shows that are tweeted about once by a random

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Louisa could be the real, uh, ~victim~ in all this. The repercussions could be a lot worse for her.
Yes. If I were an eager young hack beavering away at the Mail or the Sun. I might be penning an article about lefty luvvies who think the rules are beneath them, for example the partner of Channel Four news big wig going out on repeated retail binges when she should have been isolating.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Can’t stop laughing at the ‘who else will??’ response re long Covid recipes. Someone else literally already has 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 64
I know! And she's liking the tweets recommending her! IT'S AN OFFHAND POST ON TWITTER JACK PLEASE DON'T START SENDING IN YOUR CV JUST YET.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.