Jack Monroe #123 CAROLE MALONE IS AWAY

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another reason for her mass deleting sprees is so that when she does change her story and a follower questions her, she can trace that follower to Tattle seeing as here is where the evidence now is, and justify it as bullying both to herself and to others.. This is all just one big game to her - delete on mass and when evidence from tattle is put forward she uses that in and of itself as evidence of bullying.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
goodness, that’s quite threatening. Also I don’t think the police will give a tit or be able to do anything?
Especially as she's likely to be able to prove that she hasn't actually had COVID.

"Honestly officer, I just tweet for attention."

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Especially as she's likely to be able to prove that she hasn't actually had COVID.

"Honestly officer, I just tweet for attention."
that would leave a regular person absolutely mortified, but I’m not sure she’d even see how embarrassing that is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
It's all kicking off in her mentions. The more people who defend her, the worse it will get, because she doesn't have a leg to stand on.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Another reason for her mass deleting sprees is so that when she does change her story and a follower questions her, she can trace that follower to Tattle seeing as here is where the evidence now is, and justify it as bullying both to herself and to others.. This is all just one big game to her - delete on mass and when evidence from tattle is put forward she uses that in and of itself as evidence of bullying.
Yes, she's very very manipulative, she's got a lifetimes worth of practice.

Reactions: 30
What does the (d) mean?
I read it as you'll be fine/fined.
Although in olden days Popbitch parlance (d) means duck off.
I feel I should add that it wasn't me. My Twitter is in my actual name and just for work so no crossing over ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Why are the squiggles defending her? Pathetic sacks of piss they are.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
To be honest I'm delighted that I blocked her so long ago as I wouldn't be able to sit on my hands, I'd have to respond and that's why I like Tattle, she can't block me or control the narrative here.
It is great to see people calling her out on Twitter though ...I'm loving the screenshots.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Oh tit...it is ON.
You lot are so terribly creative and funny. I’ve been up most of the night with a chicken pox plagued toddler vaguely hallucinating that my waters had broken. (Funnily enough my husband and I have been getting to grips with the transmission timings of chicken pox and have realised by the time we were told about a case at nursery, she already had it.)
The Squiggles are really through the Looking Glass now aren’t they? Aslan’s hair has been chopped off! Tink can’t save her now...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
goodness, that’s quite threatening. Also I don’t think the police will give a tit or be able to do anything?
I don't think the police would do much, if anything now. They'd have had to be informed at the time she was breaking the rules. Really all that she can be shown to have done is lying on Twitter about a sensitive subject for the millionth time and if that was an offence they'd have thrown away the key years ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I wonder what the mood in the bungalow is today! Either she’s shitting herself realising she can’t explain her way out of this duck up, or she’s in furious denial and can’t understand why the squiggles would even question her when she does so much for so many people, even with her long covid.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Wow this morning has been a wild ride already! It's wrong to revel in other's mistakes (I actually think this is probably true, but hey I know my own failings), but quite enjoying the fallout. Don't put everything on Twitter then be surprised when people remember stuff!

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I don't think the police would do much, if anything now. They'd have had to be informed at the time she was breaking the rules. Really all that she can be shown to have done is lying on Twitter about a sensitive subject for the millionth time and if that was an offence they'd have thrown away the key years ago.
Louisa could be the real, uh, ~victim~ in all this. The repercussions could be a lot worse for her.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.