Jack Monroe #122 You don’t batch tweet when you’ve got a 106 fever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Louisa was definitely there after 2nd lockdown. Her bike routes were broadcast for the entire world to see on that app. She was there and she was there a lot.
She earns a tit ton of money. Estimates from £150k to £250k. She was there whilst the 20 quid schlepping to Asda was going on and a child was being fed carcinogenic sausages and the world was told it was because of poverty.
Louisa is as complicit as Jack in the poverty cosplay and is as flexible with the truth as Jack.
I was going to say yes 💯 complicit even if she just follows the shite jack puts on twitters and knows differently she should pull her up on it ! Let alone living through the lies and deceptions ! 😡 honestly if that was your mate you would be like what are you playing at you loser ?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Sorry @JuliaGulia that came across quite short at you! The press etc are expected to take sides and be partisan. Only the bbc has to show “balance” because they’re totally publicly funded and are supposed to represent all of the public. It’s my pet hate, the media exists to service itself and make profit, like many industries do.
Don't worry at all - I'm always happy to learn! I was thinking of it as you described the BBC, so I'm interested to find out that isn't how it's done.

Reactions: 11
I've just realised that nowhere in Louisa's twitter thread did she mention calling 111 and an ambulance coming out. Where did the journalist get this information? I guess he must have in fact spoken to Louisa about the article?

• Wow
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.