Jack Monroe #122 You don’t batch tweet when you’ve got a 106 fever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello and happy Christmas Fellow Fraus! I took a few days off the MonroeMadness to enjoy Christmas with my ‘lil fam..... no can’t do it it makes me want to vomit.... I spent time with my family and it was bleeping great.

My totally cheating M&S Christmas dinner was gert lush *and* we had roast potatoes as only sociopaths wouldn’t.

anyhoo - there is no way JM wouldn’t bang on about an ambulance evening called to their house. Do we know *for sure* that BB is Louisa?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
View attachment 360916
Finally found the mental strength to read through the articles. Someone upthread mentioned she possibly hadn’t written it. The clues that she didn’t are right there. Thankyou.
Honestly F for effort. Just a list of charity names and nothing else about them. Yet she will claim this as awesome awareness raising and campaigning. Anyone who reads that then has to search out the charity to find out what exactly it does and how to donate. How likely is that?

It's completely tokenistic and pointless apart from feeding JM's ego and filling blank space in the Express.

Edit: following the Royal Family on Twitter? Did she even watch the Queen's speech on Christmas Day?

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Why would you try to go out for a bike ride if you are struggling to climb a set of stairs...is she totally lacking in any form of sense?
Are you allowed to go out for a bike ride while suffering from a confirmed case of coronavirus in England?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Are you allowed to go out for a bike ride while suffering from a confirmed case of coronavirus in England?
The guidance is a bit tricky here. You need to self isolate for 10 days after a positive test OR when symptoms first appeared as long as you are symptom free. Having had covid myself, it's not as easy as you think to determine if you are symptom free. Having a fever or coughing - obvs stay at home. Feeling tired and lethargic? Harder to say. Are you just feeling tired because you've had a virus and it knocked you sideways or are you symptomatic? I can understand that going for a walk by yourself somewhere quiet while feeling tired is probably acceptable and extremely low risk.

Reactions: 48
On a Grunk but it’s beyond parody she’s filling in for Carole Malone, who has a very nasty track record on everything from immigration and Brexit to LGBTQ+ issues.

Reactions: 46
Stop calling it "the 'rona"
YES PLEASE STOP IT , it has a cheeky chappy mate ring to it , shes used this affectionate term relentlessly to an eye gouging irritation level .
my partners dad was in hospital 5 weeks with It and now has limited use of his legs had to put a commode and bed downstairs as he can’t get up them now. It’s not a light hearted joke , can’t bear the way she’s used this as a throw away attention seeking tool it’s genuinely devastated so many peoples lives😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 74
YES PLEASE STOP IT , it has a cheeky chappy mate ring to it , shes used this affectionate term relentlessly to an eye gouging irritation level .
my partners dad was in hospital 5 weeks with It and now has limited use of his legs had to put a commode and bed downstairs as he can’t get up them now. It’s not a light hearted joke , can’t bear the way she’s used this as a throw away attention seeking tool it’s genuinely devastated so many peoples lives😡
Yes it is so incredibly insensitive and annoying. I can't think of another horrible disease or illness you would give an almost affectionate nickname: leukemia - the 'kemia? Cancer - the cance?
Trivialising it does not help.

Reactions: 59
Here's the article, for anyone who can't get in because of the paywall. It's just ripped off her twitter, though I guess I'd like to draw attention to this paragraph for future reference:
On day five the results of her Covid-19 test came back, confirming that she had the virus even though her only social interactions had been to meet friends outdoors in line with tier 2 rules. She had worked from home since joining Channel 4 in March.

View attachment 360950

View attachment 360949

View attachment 360948
Does this mean she wasn't staying at the crappy bungalow?

Is LC saying her only interactions since moving in to tier 2 have been outdoors, but before that ...

The article strongly implies that LC was on her own, but Jack implies that LC was with her...

Insert Jimmy Nail gif.

Reactions: 24
Honestly they are a really confusing bunch of people. They seem to live in alternate universe to us.

Also apparently the sausage singer was billy Piper. I don't think they go for just about z Lister celebrities.
I do hope so, the ex mr Billie Piper will be so pissed off.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
To be honest, apart from JM and LC sticking to the COVID rules, I don't really care that much if they spent time together or not and if she's lying about it in social media. Perhaps they've agreed she can take artisitic licence for her 'work things' (perhaps the same about the whereabouts of SB. That's between her and her/SBs family).

I'm more annoyed by the Del Mont grifting (not declaring ads as ads), the brown nosing per Daily Express cllumn, things not adding up about corona and constant cooking, knitting, fish packing and twitter marathons. Oh and being a triffle facist. Whether or not that is in the presence of LC I don't really care about.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
2AD4C167-AD56-475F-B398-5427D9ECF74B.jpeg

Article: LC has been working from home since March.

Jack: Mystery Mask will go out for "film/TV"

🤷🏼‍♀️

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Louisa was definitely there after 2nd lockdown. Her bike routes were broadcast for the entire world to see on that app. She was there and she was there a lot.
She earns a tit ton of money. Estimates from £150k to £250k. She was there whilst the 20 quid schlepping to Asda was going on and a child was being fed carcinogenic sausages and the world was told it was because of poverty.
Louisa is as complicit as Jack in the poverty cosplay and is as flexible with the truth as Jack.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 93
Preeeeeach. As someone who also works in that there telly, they gave me the option to be in the office in August. I declined. Louisa is much much higher up than I am in the scheme of things so I'm sure she could have declined also. I'm not saying it's her fault she got COVID but her and Jack's definition of neurotic is definitely different to mine.

Reactions: 46
Louisa is as complicit as Jack in the poverty cosplay and is as flexible with the truth as Jack.
Which is deeply concerning in relation to her responsibility to ensure the news is broadcast in a truthful and unbiased fashion.

Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.