Jack Monroe #121 Fahrenheit 106

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My dad used to make trifle. He used those kind of weird trifle biscuits that I never see anymore, do you know the ones I mean? They were eclair-shaped and were kind of hard, but they soaked up all the trifle juice.
ETA - no jelly, but custard and fruit and cream. Also sherry which I hated.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
My dad used to make trifle. He used those kind of weird trifle biscuits that I never see anymore, do you know the ones I mean? They were eclair-shaped and were kind of hard, but they soaked up all the trifle juice.
ladies fingers

Reactions: 37
Now I really want to make a trifle. But not a tit one like Jack or her dad (sorry Jack’s dad but your trifle is tit)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She really is the most colossal bore, isn’t she. And she thinks she’s HILAAARIOUS! which only makes it worse.

Oh, and that Covid has cleared up remarkably quickly hasn’t it. Especially as it was - allegedly - the worst ever, 106 degree Covid (“look look Louisa, my temperature’s higher than yours, I’m so much more ill than you are, look at me, ME ME ME”). Normal Twitter service has been resumed. It’s a miracle. 🙄

Reactions: 45
Lady fingers!
ETA - I see this was already answered, soz. I just wanted to shout ‘lady fingers!’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Is anyone else now having that weird disassociation thing where ‘trifle’ doesn’t look like a real word?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
View attachment 358611View attachment 358612
Sorry if there were any duplicates, was having a bit of a trifle with uploading.
"I havent found a single trifle on Google images that looks like my dads" well then it's one of two reasons isn't it? One, everyone makes trifle in a different way according to what they like, and it's fine. Two, it's your dad who makes it wrong??? duck off pal

God I genuinely didn't think I could get this worked up about trifle, I'm concerned. Might have to have a cheeky Christmas Eve morning bucks fizz to calm down

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.