Jack Monroe #12 Eight thousand pages from her printer, this could take us through to winter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yel

So she's given up on the shed cooking? Most of this is either blindingly obvious or said item comes with instructions as to how to do it. Like the internet has been around for quite a while and has it all covered.

Screenshot_2020-05-02-13-33-25-994_com.twitter.android.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Is Jack ever going to actually produce any videos from her shed? Or did she just see Jamie Oliver do his show from his spare room and think if she created a similar space, the commissions would come rolling in?
Think she’s realised it’s a non starter from a safety (fire hazard) & hygiene (no running water for washing hands) point of view so is now canvassing for ideas on Twitter re ‘life-skills’ for teens eg kitchen budgeting etc. Wants to be the next Joe Wicks for hapless school-kids. Bit like what ‘That Man’is doing with his ‘In the Kitchen with Jack’ thing. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So she's given up on the shed cooking? Most of this is either blindingly obvious or said item comes with instructions as to how to do it. Like the internet has been around for quite a while and has it all covered.

View attachment 121320
Think she’s realised it’s a non starter from a safety (fire hazard) & hygiene (no running water for washing hands) point of view so is now canvassing for ideas on Twitter re ‘life-skills’ for teens eg kitchen budgeting etc. Wants to be the next Joe Wicks for hapless school-kids. Bit like what ‘That Man’is doing with his ‘In the Kitchen with Jack’ thing. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery...

I can actually see this being picked up by Netflix. They will be short of content after the shutdown, and she could well be the next ….. Joe Exotic.

Remember, you heard it here first.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I don’t understand the second tweet at all - but jealous of getting replies on twitter? Mate I wouldn’t even @ celebs or big accounts cos it looks so beggy and cringe, what do these people sound like.

Seed crew - we’re burying excess eggs (we got some unexpectedly in a beg box!) in the garden, one day my husband will turn the earth and we’d plant our grass seeds but I imagine I’ll be retired by that point. If a haus Frau can retire, don’t we usually just get taken out back and shot once we hit menopause?

omg yay thank you for pics! I’m going to boot up my laptop after I’ve done some haus frauing and make an order 😍 this thread has been thoroughly #influencing
Yes I’ve ordered house plants and made shortbread cos of you lovely lot. Oh and rediscovered Jamie Oliver and ordered the Ice Kitchen book. 😂

• Heart

View attachment 121320
I'd like to add a few:
-Telling the truth
-Delivering on promises
-Owning your tit

Oh, and printer skills: collation, changing cartridges etc

PS He's only 10 - why is she lining him up to be the new Ray Mears?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Her tweet about SB is all for Tattle's benefit, so we know her son hasn't been abandoned whilst she manically devotes herself to her latest project.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'd like to add a few:
-Telling the truth
-Delivering on promises
-Owning your tit

Oh, and printer skills: collation, changing cartridges etc

PS He's only 10 - why is she lining him up to be the new Ray Mears?

Congratulations on naming the thread title!! Proof, if any were needed, that if you buy enough tickets at the Fair, you will come home with a prize.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Yel

Her tweet about SB is all for Tattle's benefit, so we know her son hasn't been abandoned whilst she manically devotes herself to her latest project.
Oh SB is her son, probably a silly question but what's the acronym?

I thought she was doing more public service for the nation🙄 but no she's addressing people hete that commented on her replacing mothet with TV presenter in her bio.

• Wow
Reactions: 6

I thought she was doing more public service for the nation🙄 but no she's addressing people that commented on her replacing mothet with TV presenter in her bio.
I think it stand for ‘Small Boy’
which is a bit archaic and depersonalising in my opinion, but whatevs

• Wow
Reactions: 13

I thought she was doing more public service for the nation🙄 but no she's addressing people that commented on her replacing mothet with TV presenter in her bio.
I think it's Small Boy.

I suppose she has to do something with her time now that Daily Kitchen doesn't look like it's coming back and the interest in her shed of tweeness is minimal.

Reactions: 9
Is anyone here a Bill Bailey fan? Or has seen the sketch he does with the major/minor key? It struck me today that whenever I read any of her interviews/articles/words of woe it reminds me of that sketch (clue, she's not the major key) 🙄🙃

I'm off to have a look at these houseplant sites, really want a string of hearts plant for my bathroom 🙂

• Heart
  • Haha
Yes I’ve ordered house plants and made shortbread cos of you lovely lot. Oh and rediscovered Jamie Oliver and ordered the Ice Kitchen book. 😂
I’ve been so much braver with my cooking thanks to you ladies! 🥰 I’ve bulk cooked a load of apple sauce for the pork chops we got and husband absolutely loves it (I don’t eat pork but I have had a few spoonfuls of it omg I could eat tubs of it is that bad?). Made my own Delia pasta sauce with tomatoes on the turn which tasted like this lovely Italian I used to get as a treat on Fridays! Toooons of Jamie bits too! And had loads of fun tbh I don’t get the chance to do nice stuff like this often so it’s been a real treat?

Planted the first lot of my wildflower seeds today too, bought them off eBay not your seed connect so hoping I’ve not been had! I’ll post pics when they bloom 🌾🌸

Also would genuinely love to be taught to put up a shelf 😂 Does anyone here have tips on drilling into fresh plaster? We’re in a proper brick house the whole idea fills me with utter dread, I don’t wanna duck the house up!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Congratulations on naming the thread title!! Proof, if any were needed, that if you buy enough tickets at the Fair, you will come home with a prize.
Why are you hating on me, hun? Is it because you are jealous?
I can't help the ideas that come spilling from my weird little brain.
In fact, I'm going to lawyer up and sue you for hate speech against my self-diagnosed neurodivergence.

x

• Haha
Reactions: 34
..... Also would genuinely love to be taught to put up a shelf 😂 Does anyone here have tips on drilling into fresh plaster? We’re in a proper brick house the whole idea fills me with utter dread, I don’t wanna duck the house up!

Could you not just ask fearless Eddie to take a shot at it?

P.S. Was going to use this gif, but concerned that it was less printer-friendly.

• Haha
  • Heart
😂 I very much doubt it - she’s holding Tattle responsible for why she’s not producing anything from her shed by the look of it. All I’ve seen is her trying to make an innuendo from shaking carrot oats with her gnarly arthritic hands which if true wouldn’t even be able to move at all.

Ps. Anyone notice this pearler from one of our earlier thread favourites?

Pps. Jack’s tweet below. At least she can see she has an impulse control problem. She needs to channel it differently.
I bet Jack loved being called hun. I can just imagine her sitting there gnashing her teeth as she read it :ROFLMAO:

It's like she's just remembered she has a child and that he can't go to school atm

Here we go again. So poor, lived alone for 14 years. So what about all these relationships over the years?
But you did have people to do it for you Jack. You had family and friends and if you'd have asked them I'm sure they would have come to help.
But that doesn't fit with the eternal victim role you so love to play, so you didn't.
So shut the duck up!

In fact, I'm going to lawyer up and sue you for hate speech against my self-diagnosed neurodivergence.

x
Haters gunna hate babes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

x

Oh no darling, you misunderstand - I loved it. In fact, I loved several of your entries.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.