Jack Monroe #113 I beg your pardon, she’s got a hammock in her rented garden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she write better than she talks? I must have missed that tweet. I know I am hardly a person to talk with the amount of typos, I make on here but it's is normally due to the ads covering my writing and being too lazy to spell check, it's not my job.

She doesn't ask for much. Imagine being her mate and her taking the piss like that. I am sorry but I never ask for anything for Christmas. I either say don't get me anything or just a surprise. ( Meaning, choc, books, dvds, smellies etc) not a fuckin expensive thing.

Sorry but I really hate the can I have Christmas gifts?! Over the age of about 15. It's supposed to be a token not a weeks wages.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Hang on a minute. Didn't she say recently that she could bung out an article in 30 minutes? To which a clever frau questioned, considering her RA?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
The keyboard her mate recommends is £138. ‘Budget not really a problem’
He’s such an insufferable prat. Would like to know what he, a historian of tattoos with phenomenal affections around his appearance and indeed his work, is doing associating with someone who has possibly the crappest tattoos in media.

Like attracts like, I suppose.

Reactions: 15
He’s such an insufferable prat. Would like to know what he, a historian of tattoos with phenomenal affections around his appearance and indeed his work, is doing associating with someone who has possibly the crappest tattoos in media.

Like attracts like, I suppose.
This comment made me dig into his profile and omg it’s HIM the creepy bad vibes guy who crops up every now and then dating a new, young obvs, female tattoo artist. 🤮

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Jack honey, if you've tried literally EVERYTHING to help you concentrate and it's still not working, maybe - just maybe - another expensive possession won't help? Maybe the problem is just you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Could she just, you know, NOT write anything ever again?
It's not like we'd be losing Shakespeare.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.