Jack Monroe #108 You’re really good on camera mate, honestly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry, would like to clarify, I’m not mocking ibs sufferers by the way. Or anyone with bowel conditions. I have ibs 🔺 and have been in and out of hospital with it, it was misdiagnosed many times. I was joking more that people would be affected by running out of toilet paper....
I am roaring with laughter at your previous post and the post that inspired it. As you say, not at the expense of IBS sufferers at all, just the absolute shite (sorry) that these kinds of people will post just to make something, anything stick. If you didn't just laugh it off you'd spontaneously combust!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I'm just catching up with last night's gogglebox and they're showing a clip of James May's new Amazon cookery show (based on the premise that he can't cook) and he's making Ramen noodles with Spam and I thought, uh oh, this reminds me of someone but then he got a home economist to cook it with him and it actually looked about a million times better than any of Jack's recipes.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
Another "working class" "journalist" grifting the public using mental illness?!

What with Jack (and this vonny person, and i know a journalist named owen jones just opened a 'newspaper' funded by patreon)

How many Jack-alikes are there?!
Are they all a similar age group? There seems to be a 'generation' of them.

Reactions: 33
Are they all a similar age group? There seems to be a 'generation' of them.
I honestly don't mean to generalise and I'm sure these people have always existed in one form or another but I'm not sure they ever got to build careers around performative trauma before.

Reactions: 44
33 sausagna for tea
I am roaring with laughter at your previous post and the post that inspired it. As you say, not at the expense of IBS sufferers at all, just the absolute shite (sorry) that these kinds of people will post just to make something, anything stick. If you didn't just laugh it off you'd spontaneously combust!
I know, that’s exactly it. You literally have to laugh at and make light of the absurdity of it all!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
From the nasty troll email post, these squiggles have this to say. Why yes I am absolutely miserable and full of hate🙄 don't know about the rest of you lot😂

View attachment 319379
Erm, didn't I say earlier I was glad she's doing well, despite others not so close to Christmas. Crikey, squiggle needs a clue.

Reactions: 14
I honestly don't mean to generalise and I'm sure these people have always existed in one form or another but I'm not sure they ever got to build careers around performative trauma before.
There have always been con artists.
What there has never been is such a unique platform for them before and this bunch properly 'work' it.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
63 - I’ve got ADHD
85 - my grandad’s no longer alive
24 - postman’s sniffing at the door
56 - this is my mate Vix
22 - hole stew
58 - Staying up late
44 - Knocking on BB’s door
55 - All the Five Guys
33 - Me, me, me
66 - bleeping pick n mix

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
Frauen und Herren, I have a terrible confession to make. twit gave me the idea to rinse tinned meat just now.
My cats are very happy with Lidl's cat food, a tin between them plus dry food. I alternate between the fish six-pack and the meat six-pack. However, they hate the mint jelly part of the lamb and mint tin so I put it in a sieve and rinsed as much of the jelly off as I could; got about half off and I'll see whether more of it has been eaten later.
While we're confessing...... I put lime pickle in my slop curry the other day. It was nice.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It's like the current trend of podcasts popping up everywhere. Newsflash, the world doesn't need another podcast from the perspective of a middle class white woman with nothing new to say.

The internet is full of these crazed narc Peter Pans who are shouting loudly about absolutely nothing. Jack is their unofficial mascot.

• Heart
Reactions: 69
66 - nine half-written manuscripts
17 - sleep hygiene routine
14 - weekly routine
88 - patreon update
90 - per cent vegan

surprisingly little of the list rhymes with numbers 🥴 I tried

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
So is Hattie who is running it IMO. Only my opinion having previously followed her on Twitter for a number of years your honour. Let's just say she and Jackie are very alike in the manner in which they grift and make everything about themselves.
I recently unfollowed Hattie because it was a lot of woe is me (some justified), but I think tattle made me more aware of the tricks of the trade, courtesy of Jackie. A while ago, Hattie posted an amazon wishlist of small stuff and, at the time, a couple of quid to cheer up a stranger didn't seem a big deal, but then I discovered Jackie's cabal of Fraus and my eyes have been opened.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
OT Did anyone else see Lewis Hamilton getting his knighthood, good on him. He's worked hard for it and so young normally they are much older.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
All of this bingo talk reminds me of Mark Gatiss's wonderful Bingo Caller scene in League. So funny and heartbreaking.

Number 24: Knock at the door
Number One: All alone 😢

Bloody brilliant writing and performance

• Heart
Reactions: 36
These have probably been done
One and one-smegs 11
On its own number 3- ideal number for me
14- doublebean
64- howl and claw at the floor

I’m actually going to go back through the thread and compile a list for Jack Bingo

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.