Jack Monroe #108 You’re really good on camera mate, honestly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else get the feeling she's on about @MancBee 's cracking email that was sent to the Charity people if I'm right? She's just twisted the tale to make a good Twitter story for today I would say. As has been said though, if she's got so much work on, WHY is she manipulating vulnerable people into sending her donations

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Isn’t that ‘housing conference’ a glorified residents’ zoom quiz night?

• Haha
Reactions: 63
I know it's too early, but i would be puppyishly enthusiastic about Jack Monroe's Network Bandwidth Is Low for thread title! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 117
None of that sounds like it’s really gone anywhere, does it. All a bit provisional.
However, if any or all if this is paid work, why does she persist with the “hard-up” narrative?
It's the Jack dichotomy.

Reactions: 24
I would like to second this. Thank god for you guys as where I am just now, I need to see the positive, rational, realistic, non-judgmental, non-controversial honesty that you mothering bunch of ninnies give so freely.

I think Jack is dangerous with her “tweet first, think later” and the fact she blames a lot of her defects of character on medical conditions is sickening.

I have had the longest visit from the black dog in a long time, and it’s still bounding about looking a bit like that drawing I’ve shared. It’s funny, when I’m in here cracking crappy jokes and overusing the gifs, I start to doubt that I’m depressed because I wouldn’t be able to do that surely? But this is my escape and I love the wit, the honesty, the sheep...all of it. Well, not her pictures of food because, 🤮.
Hope you enjoy this retro Corrie Jack gif because when the hell else would I post it
5b4cd226eca0b0796312d0128bde1e7acc1b10d9&rid=giphy.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 106
Here is screenshot!
Made a real effort to look put together and professional for the occasion!
Rolled out of the camp bed chaise lounge, pulled on the nearest hoody from the floor and stuck her glasses on....

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Jesus, she really doesn’t look like she does in those facetuned pics, does she?
I don't even think she's brushed her hair?? She looks like a student who has logged on just in time for an online class. The bedroom isn't even tidy behind her.... I would be well embarrassed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Made a real effort to look put together and professional for the occasion!
Rolled out of the camp bed chaise lounge, pulled on the nearest hoody from the floor and stuck her glasses on....
We mustn’t be ableist, now.

She has ADHD. 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 55
There's a function on Zoom that smoothes out your face fyi. I used it during my last job because I hated having calls when I looked like a bag o shite

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I can't wait to see JM prancing about in "ridiculously high heels" for whatever this ad is for. So glad she was still able to do it what with this time of year being the "absolute worst" for her RA.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.