Jack Monroe #108 You’re really good on camera mate, honestly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go. The I’ve never been busier tweets. Actual who cares. People are losing their jobs left right and centre and out she comes bragging. Funny how she said she lost a years work at the beginning of lockdown but now she’s never been busier. All I can say is the people who are hiring her must not look at her twitter or they might see what an absolute melt she actually is.

Well if she’s so busy she can shut her Patreon and stop rattling her tip jar and pay her own bills with her own hard earned cash.

Sorry Jack. You don’t have it all ways. You don’t rub other people’s noses in it in the middle of a pandemic about how BUSY you are and then carry on pleading poverty.

• Heart
Reactions: 98
I have dyscalculia, I manage day to day with the maths that I need to do, my executive function is quite fcked, which needs a lot of managing to keep up with my peers. But the thing that is most upsetting / shameful is I can’t really tell the time, it’s worse if I’m over tired, but I don’t particularly want to put letters after my name. Like other herrs and frauen it doesn’t define me.
Me too ❤ I can’t tell the time, either. Not being able to decipher bus numbers and timetables makes every journey erm..interesting x

• Heart
Reactions: 47
The only way she's ever going to succeed or get on in life is by starting to like herself. To stop willing everyone else and buying tat to make her all better.

When I was depressed my husband although very caring said to me I can only do so much you will also have to try and make yourself better and start liking yourself again.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
First it was a producer saying she’s hard work, now a “concern troll” mailing her manager. She’s really under attack all of a sudden.
Also we don’t say black in the context of negativity anymore Jack, check your privilege

Reactions: 47
That she was shocked that someone considers her hard work is priceless🤣🤣🤣 and to then take it to Twitter for a bit of ego stroking sympathy is comedy gold.
I know, does she think any other producer reading last night's tweet storm is going to be like "well i thought she was hard work but i see now - after three hours of her screaming at people online and howling at the moon over some pretty mild criticism - that really she's alright, deffo want her on my next project!"

• Haha
Reactions: 76
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.