Jack Monroe #108 You’re really good on camera mate, honestly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I being too optimistic in hoping that her flying monkeys will remember all this bragging about how much work she has coming in the next time she starts bleating about paying her rent/not being able to afford butter/being too destitute to buy herself a shopping trolley?

Actually, considering how they all just nodded and grinned when she was claiming to have grown up "on food stamps", there's probably no chance in hell.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
There’s a lot of ‘approached by’ and ‘in talks with’ on that list, and little actual ‘have done’. Funny none of it showed up on the wallpaper, and she generally informs us of every toilet trip.

And who holds a housing conference on a Saturday?
These people I did hope from the name Space there was a chance they might be launching Jack into space but alas no. Looking at the topics I imagine they've invited her to claw the floor and howl about her crappy Bungalow Hell. I will donate £50 to Shelter if one or more delegates break into a rousing rendition of Common People during her performance.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
As CCJs expire after 6 years we can safely assume she's continued to run up debts long after she ceased to be poor and her recent "poverty" has been the result of self indulgent overspending rather than genuine need. I feel really sorry for the poor squiggles still taken in by that self serving toad.
If a normal CCJ lasts 6 years, no doubt hers are extra special and last 15....
6 years takes us back to the Allegra era IRC - so long after the poverty era. Jack time strikes again

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Oh please let the This Morning thing be true. I could do with a good laugh.
Nothing will ever beat her silent back to the camera and then producing uncooked pasta as poor Ruth valiantly struggled to coax an actual recipe from her.
It was bleeping brilliant.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
How many bedrooms does the bungalow have? SB has one (if he sleeps there) one is for the new office, plus bubble buddy the ‘friend’?

Reactions: 18
Also I think it's quite unprofessional of her agent to forward that email. If it isn't a concern her agent should have just chuckled and deleted it.

Why rock the boat, why worry someone that someone as complained about them if the complaint is a load of twaddle.

I would actually be really annoyed with my agent if she was telling me tales. It doesn't help especially if I was feeling a bit wobbly like she claimed yesterday.
Or... She could have fabricated the whole thing as an opening to show Tattle everyone how busy and in demand she is?

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Why would her employer show her the email? This is like when her ‘friends’ send her tattle screenshots!

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I'm still waiting for her to use the classic running away from bees and getting knocked over and having concussion like Jamila thingies wiki says.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Alison Hammond was one of the people who gave love to Stacey Dooley on twitter after Stacey posted about people (Jack) being horrible about her new programme.
Lol I was just thinking I absolutely cannot wait for Alison Hammond to pull no punches about Jack’s incompetence in front of the camera and sulphurous recipes. I’ll be living for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 64
The thing I have just realised is, none of the stuff she has listed as been advertised so how will people know to watch, attend listen to her when she is about. It's a pretty pure show in my opinion. She really needs to talk to her PR teams. She will never reach anywhere if no one talks about it. If JO farts you know about it weeks in advance.

Reactions: 29
If I was the "concern troll" I would be looking into whether GDPR was breached by my email and / or details being passed on to JM. Just an idea for any "concern trolls" reading.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
No one would email her agent, who is incentivised to get her work as they’ll take a cut, telling them to not book her? What agent would be like oh yes fabulous I don’t want to pay my mortgage this month, thanks for getting me up to speed anonymous!

This may be the dumbest I had the last laugh fabrication yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 65
Oh please let the This Morning thing be true. I could do with a good laugh.
Nothing will ever beat her silent back to the camera and then producing uncooked pasta as poor Ruth valiantly struggled to coax an actual recipe from her.
It was bleeping brilliant.
And let's never forget...
eamonn.jpg

(Picture credit to @lilamay 😂)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
Screen Shot 2020-11-21 at 12.33.24.png

Jack I thought you said you had to go and prep and do tech runs for the housing conference later?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.