Jack Monroe #108 You’re really good on camera mate, honestly

Status
Thread locked. We lock threads when they have 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
I would like to second this. Thank god for you guys as where I am just now, I need to see the positive, rational, realistic, non-judgmental, non-controversial honesty that you mothering bunch of ninnies give so freely.

I think Jack is dangerous with her “tweet first, think later” and the fact she blames a lot of her defects of character on medical conditions is sickening.

I have had the longest visit from the black dog in a long time, and it’s still bounding about looking a bit like that drawing I’ve shared. It’s funny, when I’m in here cracking crappy jokes and overusing the gifs, I start to doubt that I’m depressed because I wouldn’t be able to do that surely? But this is my escape and I love the wit, the honesty, the sheep...all of it. Well, not her pictures of food because, 🤮.
Hope you enjoy this retro Corrie Jack gif because when the hell else would I post it

Status
Thread locked. We lock threads when they have 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker to use tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks