Jack Monroe #108 You’re really good on camera mate, honestly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually cannot keep a straight face at can’t have butter on my budget. Give over you idiot. I buy vitalite as I’m vegan but I am far more broke than Jack is and a tub lasts me ages.

It’s (butter) 1.49 in Tesco and it will be cheaper in Aldi. She talks such horse tit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Blegh, she just gets more and more awful. I don't wish to ever read her opinions in papers, see her mug on telly or hear that voice on the radio. Hopefully she's kept to the murky depths of the internet til Twitter dies a MySpace-esque death in a year or two.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
All of that food has been bloody cooked!! She’s cooked it!! Wtf I’m going to scream!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Just the thought of all those smells wafting around through the night is making me feel queasy. 12 hour cooked swede and kale.....
Let's face it, the postman sniffing outside in the morning is probably wondering whether he should be phoning the gas board.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
*Bold claim alert*
I think this might be the most revolting thing I have seen her produce. bleeping hell. It looks so grim. And brown. I had to read the description to identify what the white shape was on top.
It looks like a botched alien autopsy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Waiting for the new thread for her latest. She’s speaking swedish.
And here it is, mi amor

• Heart
Reactions: 32
i bet louisa is sat watching her friend being showered with offall on i'm a celeb and thinking it looks like being in a spa hotel compared to having to sleep with the smell of three different types of slop wafting through the bungalow tonight

• Haha
One of the things that gets on my tits most looking at her pathetic, fawning Twitter mentions is that every. single. time. she does this the squiggles are like “you don’t have to explain yourself to trolls” “you’re the greatest, keep doing what you’re doing”, without ever thinking hang on, why is she so bothered?

Normal people in the public eye have detractors and it may well upset them but I so rarely see huge defensive threads (let alone weekly rants detailing the minutiae of the injustices done to them). Do the squiggles never wonder why this is such a frequent occurrence?

I know Jack fancies herself as the manipulation queen and it does work on people with all the critical faculty of a Golden Retriever, however for anyone else these sagas absolutely scream of a guilty conscience.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.