Jack Monroe #107 The writing’s on the wallpaper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People who are actually diagnosed with those disabilities don't have to put them on their twitter bio/name. All this does is prove that Jack sees ADHD and Autism as personality traits.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Remember when she was called Dr Jack Monroe. Or Jack Monroeflake. Or Jack Monrooooooooooe. Or Zoe Eccentricity. How long will this cringeworthy ailment letter name last I'm taking bets guys x

• Haha
Reactions: 59

what just happened.

Um...that greenery and those stupid birds look like a bleeping FIRE HAZARD JACK!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Hold on, in one tweet she disparages someone for just being there for the cheap granola recipes and in the next she's saying she just does recipes hun? OK.
It’s also just a clear dick move of a bully who knows that her fans are watching. Instead of addressing the claim, she takes on a condescending tone and downplays her role in order to belittle the questioner. Am not totally clear on the modern vernacular but I think this is an example of catfishing?

Reactions: 22
People who are actually diagnosed with those disabilities don't have to put them on their twitter bio/name. All this does is prove that Jack sees ADHD and Autism as personality traits.
They think it makes them ~special~. Vonny started IDing as autistic around the time of Greta Thunberg and Jack's 'it's my superpower' article.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I agree. She made it very hard work to watch (especially when you compare it to Saturday Kitchen which is all laid back and affable), so it’s pretty clear that the producers won’t exactly have relished the experience.
The fact that she alone has not appeared on Saturday kitchen following DKL confirms this.

Reactions: 30
These abbreviations would be a perfect opportunity to make a WAP joke, but after a baby it’s more of a JM husk so I’ll allow another frau to have it x

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.