Jack Monroe #107 The writing’s on the wallpaper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whoever said she was difficult to work with probably meant she was unprofessional and incompetent not impolite or didn’t wash up ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
YOU ARE LITERALLY TWEETING WHILE YOU’RE ALLEGEDLY DOING IT. View attachment 317975
She just makes everything so much harder than it needs to be. Imagine if she didn’t spend all her time changing rooms around and colour coding books and creating new systems and writing complicated to do lists on bleeping wallpaper and was just a normal person who did daily chores like everyone else?!! She’d have even more time for Twitter

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Classic Jack! Self proclaimed BRILLIANTLY CREATIVE food writer, kitchen MAVERICK and "demon-speed writer" (???). "Rejection sensitive dysphoria" adds to the theory that Louisa's LEFT (again). I just looked it up and apparently "People who have the condition sometimes work hard to make everyone like and admire them."

View attachment 317985
I'm no expert but surely "work hard to make everyone like and admire them." would rule Jack out?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
It's a shame she can self-diagnose herself to the nth degree but can't seem to recognise this:

Screen Shot 2020-11-20 at 18.46.23.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
Hi Jack,

There is no way on this earth that you have PTSD, you big fakey fake.

Wash your hands,

Pixieboots NO ONE CARES ABOUT MY AILMENTS esq.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
So she does what everyone does. Checks what's in the cupboards/fridge before shopping and sees what needs using up. She then makes a list (either on paper or a mental note). And this is what she calls work.
But she does all of this whilst being an Iconic Goddess, MB.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She just makes everything so much harder than it needs to be. Imagine if she didn’t spend all her time changing rooms around and colour coding books and creating new systems and writing complicated to do lists on bleeping wallpaper and was just a normal person who did daily chores like everyone else?!! She’d have even more time for Twitter
My 'system' involves looking at what's in the fridge, using it up, and urrrr, that's literally it?

• Haha
Reactions: 43
It's a shame she can self-diagnose herself to the nth degree but can't seem to recognise this:

View attachment 317992
Sorry to quote myself but I realised that this only included 8 when it was meant to be 9 so went looking for the last one and this came up instead. Like, every single list of narc 'symptoms' just describe Jack to a T.

Screen Shot 2020-11-20 at 18.57.41.png

Reactions: 40
Sorry I am a bit behind but agree something has definitely happened.

Maybe BB is busy at work? Interesting how a comment about her being hard work has set off a twitter tantrum, and resulted in her removing talking head and tv cook from her twitter bio.

Hell, she's not even a campaigner anymore.

All this is directed at someone. I wonder did MR give her the brush off or did she lose out on a job? The clue is her mentioning her agent, publisher, etc. It's manipulative. Broadcasting how much they mean to her and support her so that they dare not drop her.

Demon speed writer = she has 80,000 words due at the end of the month and she's written jack tit.

Gosh the narc rage is truly off the scale tonight. Bit scary actually.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 68
Demon speed writer = she has 80,000 words due at the end of the month and she's written jack tit.
Speed writing is a bizarre thing to be proud of, especially for a recipe writer who never seems to take the time to go back and actually edit her work.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.