Jack Monroe #107 The writing’s on the wallpaper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since when did she accept criticism? She stalked the DKL hashtag and no I don’t believe Cactus TV asked her to why would they when they have a SM team
There's no way they'd ask 'the talent' to do that. All TV presenters (even the good ones) get pelters on Twitter, it's not really reasonable to ask them to wade through that.

Reactions: 20
Ah, back to the charade we go. She doesn't even do the Sunday shop anymore. Did she forget? There's me waiting patiently every day for Buddie's cooking lesson! I don't know which end is up at this rate

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
“I didn’t even name JO” no, you Tweeted out of your arse, screamed and wailed like a banshee, and called him THAT MAN! duck off Jack. Did you apologise to David Walliams for depicting him as a Henry hoover coke addict on Twitter? For....Calling him a racist?

I HOOT when she says she can take criticism. One of her most regular lies!
Yes, I love it! It really encapsulates the true essence of Jack. Call it eu de Jack, if you will.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
She can take criticism....oh puhleese.

The most snippy person when faced with it.

Maybe the filming didn't go as planned given the chaos.

I've no idea if she's self diagnosed or medically diagnosed. I have ADHD and have no problem recognise using that she does too. The frame wallpaper stuff is typical...all for used on making look pretty while ignoring the stuff she should be doing.

I don't care whether she tagged people or not...she has thousands of followers who may have seen what she wrote. All that stuff about DW will have had an impact Jack you slopmonger.

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.