Jack Monroe #107 The writing’s on the wallpaper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
god, she really does think she's special doesn't she

absolutely no one else at all has problems, just jack
I work in a school, we have lots of autistic neuro diverse kids, we have lots of training on it and she just boils my piss. Not one of them behaves like her

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Ahhhh she’s made me feel equal parts angry and embarrassed this evening. She’s so cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The Sia situation she's decided to go off on is one of those things that makes me feel really old and bizarrely right wing despite knowing I am quite far left. Is not casting an actor with autism to play someone with autism that bad? Isn't the point of acting that you...don't need to be or have the qualities of the person you're pretending to be? Does thinking that make me Piers Morgan?

ETA - why doesn't she just not read here? It's so easy to not come here.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
She is really on one. I think she's heard some badwork news. Perhaps things aren't as swimmingly as she thought in her TV career.

She doesn't need to take it out on everyone else though because they are getting on. She talks about how people drag her down and how it hurts, yet she does it to others.

That lady Sia may not be her cup of tea and her work may not agree with her tastes but if she really meant what she said she would have kept her comments off her very public feed.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
'bit-part bolshy baked bean blogger.'. Yep, hit the nail on the head.
That sounds like the sort thing somebody would say if they had tried to make a relationship work, only for the other person to have such delusions of grandeur that they excused being caught ordering 1g of something the instant they got hold of some cash as 'Everybody does it! All the Talent! Even Nigella does it!', just as they were walking back out the door (yet again).

Reactions: 23
Glad to see she read my post about how she has to pathologise everything and then proceeded to pathologise literally every aspect of her personality. Don't worry, we don't need to see your diagnosis paperwork. Partially because it doesn't exist but also because I've provided you with my expert opinion. I know you can't afford the consultation fee so I've waived it for you on this occasion. Here's Dr. T. Sideboard's official diagnosis report.

dr sideboards diagnosis.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
I'd rather just eat the shop bought shortbread fingers rather than having to sit picking all those teeth chipping rock-hard icing balls and characters off them first but they're cute for a pic I suppose.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I’m a careers Frau 🔺and the very LAST thing we would want to do is encourage students to ‘be famous’ in fact we spend time telling them that it is absolutely NOT an ambition in and of itself. I guess if one of our students had a parent who was an author, or a TV personality, we might ask them to talk about their career route etc. Make your lies more realistic Jack.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
My question is how come she was able to do sex work but had to quit the fire service because of childcare issues? She would have still needed childcare as a sex worker. Or does sex work fit elsewhere in her timeline (not during the poverty)? I'm just so confused.
If it happened she could have been doing no contact sex work either phone or web cam. I can only imagine her working on a phoneline,

Caller 'tell me about your knickers' Jack 'knickers, I can't afford knickers mate, I'm a tattooed single living on benefits' caller 'wow! So you aren't wearing any knickers' Jack 'Oi mate, you know nothing about my life, so don't accuse me of not wearing any knickers, I'm a disabled single mum. On benefits.'. Let me read you some of my poetry .' Caller ' no thanks, this isn't what I paid for' Jack 'Oi mate you're being bleeping ableist ,...hello, hello, ...'. Caller 'sound of dial tone'

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 68
Sigh... it's the Walker's shortbread again.

Also, if she had gone to her son's school to talk about "being famous", imagine their blank faces when she scampers in

"Famous" to any child I know means a YouTuber or people like Little Mix.

The crushing disappointment of meeting an unknown bean rinser

• Haha
Reactions: 46
View attachment 317947
She’s not wrong but she’s so unprofessional.
Reading how unprofessional she is literally makes me cringe so hard I clench my bum cheeks. Please keep going pet. I will have bums of steel soon.

Also domino biscuits aren't they supposed to look like dominoes. As in so may dots to an end so they actually look like what they are called not just random iced ended biscuits that are popular in toddler cooking classes at children centres.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Snitch tagging!!! Did she just say that? She’s got the hump because someone sent her tweet slagging sia off to them and she’s not coping because they’ve got millions of followers but she’s fine with trying to get David Walliams cancelled and the pile on against Jamie Oliver. She’s an idiot who should be nowhere near twitter.

Staggering hypocrisy another hallmark of a narcissist which she absolutely is in my view.

Can dish out in spades but can’t take anything back.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
That sounds like the sort thing somebody would say if they had tried to make a relationship work, only for the other person to have such delusions of grandeur that they excused being caught ordering 1g of something the instant they got hold of some cash as 'Everybody does it! All the Talent! Even Nigella does it!', just as they were walking back out the door (yet again).
I was just imagining a thing totally unrelated to Jack (cough), a fanciful bit of fiction if you will. In my totally fictional scenario a rather difficult person had been bubbling with an ex (BB) who works in television and things had got a bit tense after the difficult person was being an unbearable arse due to a minor professional success. This prompted BB to fire out some home truths including the fact the difficult person has a poor reputation in the industry before bleeping off home. At this difficult person turns the spare room into an office and throws a big tantrum on Twitter.

Anyway back to Jack.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 72
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.