Jack Monroe #107 The writing’s on the wallpaper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm an absolutely rubbish Scot, I don't really do patriotism but if a Scottish publication does her in then you'll find me roaring FREEEEEEEDOOOOM!, belting out Flower of Scotland and going wild with the blue face paint.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Trying to get attention back from the sheep, obviously!

Jack, I see your tantrum and raise you...

View attachment 317891

(Not one of mine this time, a friend has a farm with 800 ewes and I went and helped out over lambing this year!)
Oh lamby lamb lamb!!!!!! I want to cuddle up with them too!

Also... just seen that Robert Webb is auctioning the t shirts he wore on Peep Show, to raise money for the Trussel Trust.

Maybe Jackie could auction some denim, or a spare sideboard?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Ooof, after rising like a phoenix from the greengage ashes yesterday, she is definitely on the stomp today, a faster turnaround than I can keep up with

She's definitely in a rage about the production comment, maybe BB has decided to stay at her own place this weekend?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Massive screenshot dump, sorry kids...

View attachment 317666

I do agree that Sia has massively put her foot in it here (this is what happens when people spend too long in LA, I guess...) but as usual Jack takes it as her chance to make it all about her.

Also LOVE how she references here and NOTHING IS EVER HER FAULT.
Can I just point out the obvious that camping tale of vow is bullshit talent never camp at festivals.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Screenshot 2020-11-20 at 17.47.51.png

Ha ha ha! They were probably worried about you howling, clawing the floor and punching the walls in front of the children. I should imagine everyone saying "who?" when they discussed inviting you speak was pretty off putting as well.

Oh and if being "famous" is so awful, try getting a normal job you ridiculous slopgibbon!

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Why would she have a problem with that? If she’d cast them as sex workers she’d be up in arms. Also Jack having sex doesn’t mean you’re a sex worker.
It would be bloody hard work having sex with her though, to be fair.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.