Jack Monroe #107 The writing’s on the wallpaper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it was on Twitter not here but I really don't like it when people don't use her preferred name. Anyone can choose to change their name, many people do, it's absolutely nothing to do with what she's like.
It doesn’t excuse it but I thought maybe they were trying to show that they knew her from years ago 🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
So SB hasn't had a real bed all this time, just some cheapo camp thing? Don't care if it's comfy Jack, buy your son a bleeping bed instead of a new sideboard for yourself you absolute ghoul.
to be fair to Jack, I would assume at that she moved his bed in to into his new bedroom.

Reactions: 15
Jack always comes back extra Jack after a quiet social media day. Buddle must've asked her to stay off it yesterday

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I can't stand "snitch tagging" but I'm prepared to make an exception for Jack given her track record of instigating pile ons, so the offending Sqiggle is forgiven. I wonder if Jack ever checks to see if the people she instigates pile ons against can take it. Are they not too tired/disabledfragile for the flying monkeys? Or do they not count?

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Wow. That's quite the turnaround isn't it?
It clearly makes no difference if the attention is positive or negative.
What/who it damages or the effect left in the wake of whatever random mood bomb she decides to lob into social media.

Didn't like where the last attempt landed?
Try a new one..engage & assess.
Pop a different hat on & pretend the last rant never happened, hang on.. blame it on X, Y AND bleeping Z.

'It's not my fault, you can't blame me for that. Oh, you do? Well that's your fault for being an ableist prick. Now fly my pretties, fly!'

She's nothing but that tit slingling monkey at the zoo who revels in the reactions of those that choose to watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Re. the first one, interesting that it could be read two ways. @Veronicaaa maybe your squiggle had more of a point than I realised.

This row is exactly why a lot more diversity is needed in films, both in terms of characters and in terms of the people cast to play them.

ETA: Sia's a bundle of laughs, isn't she? She's fuelling the fire by coming out all guns blazing.

Reactions: 24
Snitches gets stitches squiggles. Jokes of course.

Honestly how old is she why are you snitching on me talking in a public profile. Perhaps just discuss it on WhatsApp or with BB, ya Muppet then no one will snitch. Christ!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She’s not exactly sparring with the great and good, is she? She’s letting her marauding ego get the better of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.