Jack Monroe #107 The writing’s on the wallpaper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is a thread
where you can ask, I am tempted to change mine to autocarrot
Thankyou 😉

Too short 🙄

Edit: Can’t get a name change until winter solstice, by which point the name will be totally irrelevant as we’d have had many a chaos by then 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
She left a TV presenter?!?!?!

She is seriously deluded. She CANNOT PRESENT. Each time she's been on camera it's been teeth-clenchingly atrocious. She is almost unwatchable.

Jack, I know you read this - but you seriously have to stop trying to pursue a career in TV. It will never work.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Paging Matt Tebbutt! Remember our cheeky little duo? Well just calling to let you know the light has returned to my visage so I'm finally ready for my close up on Saturday Kitchen! Can't wait to show you my new recipe for blended fish egg mayo! Matt? You there Matt? MATTTTTTT?!!!

View attachment 316611

View attachment 316615
Looking back at this - it’s incredible that she had the nerve to treat a production company, its staff and Matt as if they were just there to teach her. How self-centred, how patronising, and what a colossal waste of their time.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
so, do you think that she's seen the titles thread, where we've told people to join in and so isn't tweeting to deprive us of content so new people don't stick around?

or is she just having a nap? 😴

eta as she was out yesterday, she's probably on a grunk, isn't she?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Yarg is a beautiful cheese and does not belong in a fish pie. NB that part-wheel of Yarg in the background (nettle leaves on the outside) £20 per kilo from Waitrose
View attachment 316918
Absolutely agree.
But, if you have trouble getting any from Waitrose because your tattoos set the security alarms off or you've already spent 90% of your weekly budget on Lion bars & Monster Munch for total strangers, you're in luck!

If you follow the recipe (ITV) & you haven't got any Yarg you can simply substitute it with any other cheese.
A couple of Dairylea Triangles & a packet of Wotsits would do just as well as all cheese is basically the same.

Hope this helps xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Her inflated opinion of her own talents is pretty extraordinary isn’t it. No self-awareness at all. It’s like when she faffed around making kombucha for a couple of days and inexplicably thinks she’s come up with a whiskey kombucha that is so good it’s ready to be sold in Waitrose.
She is so deluded that she thinks her terrible stint on DKL made her into a TV presenter. Whereas what it actually did was show the world in no uncertain terms that she IS NOT AND NEVER WILL BE even a remotely competent presenter.
I wonder if anyone close to her has ever tried talking sense into her.

Reactions: 48
Is she really doing the butt text thing again. Jack your top of the range phones both have lock screens. This isn't a thing anymore. I don't think my cringeometer can take any more

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.