Jack Monroe #107 The writing’s on the wallpaper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think the nation and beyond can agree she's out-knobbed herself today. Congrats Jack, I truly didn't know it was possible

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
4 different people she’d filmed with in the last week? But she only banged on about one job? So were they all on the same shoot? In front of an audience? In Covid times?

I cringe for her, honestly I do.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
I've said it before and I will say it again, "having" autism and/or ADHD, doesn't exclude you from being a complete bleeping head.

Using your diagnoses to excuse your behaviour just happens to make you even more of a bleeping head.

Jack, because we know you're reading this: every time you use ADHD and autism for your crappy behaviour you reinforce negative stereotypes on those disabilities. You not only make yourself look bad by not being able to hold yourself accountable for terrible behaviour, but cast everyone else under those titles with those poor behaviours/words/choices too.

Have the bleeping self-awareness to own your behaviours, and accept that despite what you may or may not have, you're still in control of your words and actions.

Sincerely,

A probable autistic (who accepts she is a head, but doesn't blame the spectrum for that). 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 82

Posting the new thread now while it’s quiet. Hope that’s ok.

Yours, Pocahontas xx
BA (Hons), BB (Bad back), HFS (Hayfever sufferer), CF (Clumsy Fucker).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Yeah she really isn't squiggles 😂

Just duck off Jack. Please? Stop reducing genuinely ill and disabled people to just a label or worse a bunch of letters. Please remember they are human beings.
She couldn't care less. Those letters are Jack's latest grift and she'll use them until the very day they cease to lure in the paypigs.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.