Jack Monroe #105 The slop thickens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the same way she will never name this place and only call it the anonymous cabal or whatever she says, isn’t this why she literally CAN’T sue? It will only bring more traffic and attention to her for all the very wrong reasons and I should imagine it would be fairly interesting in a ‘pop it on page 9 next to the story about Megan Markles hairdresser’ sort of way to the press, due to her previous Hatie Hopkins case?

Reactions: 29
I was wondering why Jack had replied to a week-old tweet for her latest court action threat so looked at the account she was responding to. It turned up in her notifications yesterday because the poster had written this in response to her sponsorbot tweet about being "hounded" and "bullied" - I guess it was easier for Jack to reply to the older post than these ones.

View attachment 313619
Those squiggles have got her number 👍 shame the jackolites can’t see

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.