Jack Monroe #102 Stop getting Bond wrong!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear there's a small pharmacy 2 bars of charcoal soap lighter after a visit from Jack (after she was at the greengrocer's probably) today after seeing how popular the soap chat got on Twitter last night. GOD I wish the assistant who served her would come on and say um you bought these yourself hun! 🤣
100%

If someone had actually left soap on her doorstep, she'd say she was being hate-crimed 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 40
On a mini grunk but wow this shopping budget Bellshill is ridiculous!! How, how (and sorry if I've missed something) has no one said, but what about the miso butter aubergine!!

And thanks to you lot, lovely cabal, I had a SEX DREAM about r Jackie, unruly labia and all (im gay which makes it more understandable but :sick: ) im so unbelievably traumatised, and I completely blame you lot.

However, I'll forgive you as you have been giving me some rare laughs whilst going through a grim break up in lockdown!

Rattling the tip jar for my therapy...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
I swear there's a small pharmacy 2 bars of charcoal soap lighter after a visit from Jack (after she was at the greengrocer's probably) today after seeing how popular the soap chat got on Twitter last night. GOD I wish the assistant who served her would come on and say um you bought these yourself hun! 🤣
Quoting myself to add that whoever did this would 100% reveal themselves as they obviously follow her. Bet they won't though...

• Heart
Reactions: 31
On a mini grunk but wow this shopping budget Bellshill is ridiculous!! How, how (and sorry if I've missed something) has no one said, but what about the miso butter aubergine!!

And thanks to you lot, lovely cabal, I had a SEX DREAM about r Jackie, unruly labia and all (im gay which makes it more understandable but :sick: ) im so unbelievably traumatised, and I completely blame you lot.

However, I'll forgive you as you have been giving me some rare laughs whilst going through a grim break up in lockdown!

Rattling the tip jar for my therapy...
I have a fear of this!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm just a few years older than jack and I do know most of these apparently old-fashioned toiletries... maybe I'm posher than I thought 🥴

oh wait, I have absolutely no idea about any of the penhaligons scents that she loves so much, so I can't possibly be as posh as her!

• Haha
Reactions: 31

If the new thread had a smell, what would it beeeeee?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Yes, there’s normally a pharmacy next to greengrocers, normally on a shopping parade a nice walk away from home...

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.