Jack Monroe #10 Filming new slop from her shed, "success" of Daily Kitchen gone to her head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has said many times she doesn't have insurance. You, as a landlord, what insurance do you need to provide, if any? Bricks and Mortar or? I'm not up on this stuff but contents insurance is what tenant needs, or should have.
As a landlord you are only looking to protect what you own and so pay for insurance accordingly. Optional extras can safe guard landlords against deliberate damage, loss of rent, bricks and mortar. In a furnished property obviously contents also. Entirely up to the tenants to protect their own property within the house. Ultimately it's in the landlord's best interest to have the most comprehensive insurance available because you want to protect your asset and can't guarantee that the people you entrust it to will be careful. *cough* Jack.

Reactions: 5
JM is her first priority. She removed mum from her bio to replace it with TV presenter. Says it all really.
shame isn’t it?
There’s no need for her to splash him about on her social media but you’d think shed mention being a parent from time to time.
she’s missed an opportunity to make out she’s Mary poppins with all the childcare and home education.

you’re welcome for the content tips Jack. 👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 12
As a landlord you are only looking to protect what you own and so pay for insurance accordingly. Optional extras can safe guard landlords against deliberate damage, loss of rent, bricks and mortar. In a furnished property obviously contents also. Entirely up to the tenants to protect their own property within the house. Ultimately it's in the landlord's best interest to have the most comprehensive insurance available because you want to protect your asset and can't guarantee that the people you entrust it to will be careful. *cough* Jack.
Thanks so much for the explanation.

Reactions: 2
I am glad that the landlord can be protected in the event of something like this, because if I was hers I'd be taking down that shed. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jamie Oliver is releasing a #cookwithjack hashtag - someone from his cookery school doing lunches for kids on a budget! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
One thing I am a bit lost on - I thought ADHD medication 'slowed down' people with ADHD, not sped them up?
Like with Ritalin, if you have ADHD, taking it it won't make you high, it just takes things down to a manageable level, but if you don't have ADHD it makes you high?

I am NOT an expert, just going off what people have told me.

Reactions: 12
Jamie Oliver is releasing a #cookwithjack hashtag - someone from his cookery school doing lunches for kids on a budget! 😂

There's a Matt in the kitchen what am I gonna do?
There's a Matt in the kitchen what am I gonna do?
I'm gonna lick that Matt, that's what I'm gonna do,
I'm gonna lick that Matt.

(with apologies to UB40)

Screenshot 2020-04-27 at 11.05.49.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I have checked the hashtag and it’s only been used twice in relation to her, and by followers not by JM herself - she can’t be claiming it now!

Edited to add, double checked: I’m wrong - only once!

Reactions: 10
Will she go back to her Twitter word vomit over this? It's the drama I need in my sad life today

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.