Jack Grealish #91 Live from the Nigerian embassy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i’ve been to mr dick’s and they’re alright but nothing special.

if we’re talking cookies then sash is off her head spending all that money on crème when gooey is right in town and does the best cookies in the world AND the best donuts what is she playing at.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
can someone have something in common with me please
View attachment 1767327
i also want to shag jack grealish.

do u think he’s ever put a cork in his bumhole

if we’re talking cookies then sash is off her head spending all that money on crème when gooey is right in town and does the best cookies in the world AND the best donuts what is she playing at.
pls tell me where and what about these cookies???

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Gooey is life! They don’t match her aesthetic though

• Heart
Reactions: 3
would they have teased the arsecheeks shot already if it exists?

also @ruby1080 further to your earlier post it’s reminded me I really enjoyed reading about Jack being forced to wear a Liverpool shirt

• Heart
Hello do we need a new thread/plz can I make it if no one else wants to 😌 not that I'm addicted to making threads or anything lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
pls tell me where and what about these cookies???
they just actually opened a cafe in the NQ - used to just be a pop up at ducie street warehouse but they’ve moved into where the cat cafe used to be! honestly the french toast and egg sandwich they do is just chefs kiss perfection.

I would say for anyone spending the day in manny then take a wander down tib street - so many little cute shops to go in! could get ice cream or soufflé pancakes in lazy sundae, a nice donut from siop shop and then a nice coffee from just between friends before going into the love boutique and picking up a new toy 😎

honestly the gentrification of tib street still blows my mind it used to be famous for prostitutes and now you can get bubble tea and a new plant for your loft instead of a blowy for a tenner 😂

• Wow
  • Heart
would they have teased the arsecheeks shot already if it exists?

also @ruby1080 further to your earlier post it’s reminded me I really enjoyed reading about Jack being forced to wear a Liverpool shirt
I wish to clarify that this was not in my fic. I assume Hendo made him do this 🤣

Eva would defo be up for giving it a Utd twist though.

• Haha
  • Heart
they just actually opened a cafe in the NQ - used to just be a pop up at ducie street warehouse but they’ve moved into where the cat cafe used to be! honestly the french toast and egg sandwich they do is just chefs kiss perfection.

I would say for anyone spending the day in manny then take a wander down tib street - so many little cute shops to go in! could get ice cream or soufflé pancakes in lazy sundae, a nice donut from siop shop and then a nice coffee from just between friends before going into the love boutique and picking up a new toy 😎

honestly the gentrification of tib street still blows my mind it used to be famous for prostitutes and now you can get bubble tea and a new plant for your loft instead of a blowy for a tenner 😂
Is the kiosk in Dulcie street not open anymore? Salt and pepper have just reopened in a bigger unit and I can’t wait to go

• Heart
Is the kiosk in Dulcie street not open anymore? Salt and pepper have just reopened in a bigger unit and I can’t wait to go
yeah still open! they’re doing a pop up in selfridges in the TC over christmas as well!!

stop it i love salt and pepper was gutted when they closed in the arndale it funnily enough they started serving food in black dog (which is also on tib street) so managed to keep getting my fix.

sorry to everyone not from manchester but i feel sorry that you don’t have the NQ like we do 🥰

• Heart

I’ve added this to my list, thank you, had no idea. Will be there again next month.

• Heart
I wish to clarify that this was not in my fic. I assume Hendo made him do this 🤣

Eva would defo be up for giving it a Utd twist though.
HAHA I fully made it look like you wrote that sorry 😭 yeah he did then he fucked him x

• Heart
  • Haha
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.