Jack Grealish #6 Goals aren’t the only thing he can score, take your kit off Jack, we want to see more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
that’s him actually leaving the city training grounds so his medical etc will all be done, no reason why the official announcement shouldn’t come within the next few hours
ive heard its due between 5 and 8, not sure how correct that is though

Reactions: 2
that’s him actually leaving the city training grounds so his medical etc will all be done, no reason why the official announcement shouldn’t come within the next few hours
Then it should be very soon if the medical went fine. Maybe he now is going to the stadium to look round.

Little bit more tea.. friend said he kisses like a washing machine 😂🤦‍♀️ super sloppy but whatever floats your boat 😉 obviously we all know by the pics he's PACKING.. great stamina but inexperienced and he really likes his balls being played with

Sorry guys can't keep up with the notifications jheeze this thread is busy haha and someone asked when my friend was seeing him it was end of 2019
Oh my god I didn’t think I could get anymore sexually frustrated today. Know what I’m doing tonight. So bleeping jealous don’t even care if he’s a selfish sloppy slag

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.