Jack Grealish #57 What a toime to be aloive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just looking at the selfie on Sasha's stories and found myself admiring her eyebrows. Honestly these kids will NEVER know the struggle.
My 40 year old self still can't forgive what my 15 year old self did to my eyebrows in the 90s and I still have to draw them in 😩

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Does anything think he’s feeling himself on this holiday, or is feeling himself? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just looking at the selfie on Sasha's stories and found myself admiring her eyebrows. Honestly these kids will NEVER know the struggle.
My 40 year old self still can't forgive what my 15 year old self did to my eyebrows in the 90s and I still have to draw them in 😩
Literally just done the same. Her brows are beautiful!

@Violetroselily i feel like I had a top from RI that was a similar print about 10 years ago 🤣

Reactions: 6
100%. Mine were so cringe back in the day.

Reactions: 1
I always love when he’s eyes look a bit green/hazel on first glance and they do on that picture just posted 😍😍😍

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Does anyone know when the away kit is released? I wanted to get it before I go on holiday....gotta rep the blues in Florida 🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Does anyone know when the away kit is released? I wanted to get it before I go on holiday....gotta rep the blues in Florida 🙌
I have no idea but your name is giving me flashbacks, I was quite partial to a Cheeky V or 3 back in the day 👵🏻🥹

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.