Jack Grealish #46 content overload is close to giving us the ick, quick send nudes you little Gucci

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How nesh are the Liverpool players wearing long puffers? 😂 Also GARETH BALE IS AT WORK!!! He was just on telly getting a medal (so well deserved 😂 😂 😂) , Swedish commentators are in chock he showed up.
Bale's gonna need to drop out of International duty to recover from such exertion.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How nesh are the Liverpool players wearing long puffers? 😂 Also GARETH BALE IS AT WORK!!! He was just on telly getting a medal (so well deserved 😂 😂 😂) , Swedish commentators are in chock he showed up.
Don't I was just about to put that 🤣🤣

bleeping bale getting a medal for playing golf 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
i've been a shy lurker of these JG threads for a while and I feel that now, after a bottle of wine, it might be time for me to say hello. None of my friends share the love and I think you might be my people. I am way too old for this little gucci tit but I just cannot let it go. Help.
Welcome! Unfortunately, there is no help, just lusting and taking the piss. We’re all too far gone.

• Haha
  • Heart
i've been a shy lurker of these JG threads for a while and I feel that now, after a bottle of wine, it might be time for me to say hello. None of my friends share the love and I think you might be my people. I am way too old for this little gucci tit but I just cannot let it go. Help.
Welcome…. This is your life now. We are all very friendly. The more the merrier but you will never know peace again 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Welcome! What are your thoughts on this week's antics?! Ick or no ick?!

P.S. No such thing as way too old, AGE IS JUST A NUMBER!

• Heart
No way, he’s there? Same one who called you a plastic fan? Fucker fell off the karma tree and got hit with every branch on the way down. ❤
Yup. He lives in usa but flew home for a random trip. They lost Prem, he was bitter. I sent him a message non football related and he hasn’t even read it. He flew to be with his friends who had tickets. I’m guessing he wanted to win UCL so he could laugh in my face before he replied lol. Burn. I’ll just send him this collage I made of pep and Carlo smoking cigars hahah. Go on to your sad cup parade boy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

Welcome broski ❤ pls show us your favourite photos

• Heart
Reactions: 4
welcome to our craziness lol don’t be shy

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Welcome! What are your thoughts on this week's antics?! Ick or no ick?!

P.S. No such thing as way too old, AGE IS JUST A NUMBER!
Well, there was a bit of hesitant ick for the parade behaviour. It wasn't ideal really, but I dug deep and wanted to be happy for him and now I really am... And so, in conclusion no ick. However, the wayne linker pic was not ideal

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Well, there was a bit of hesitant ick for the parade behaviour. It wasn't ideal really, but I dug deep and wanted to be happy for him and now I really am... And so, in conclusion no ick. However, the wayne linker pic was not ideal
I think “not ideal” might be the best description I’ve heard of that day’s events 🤣

Welcome ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.