Jack Grealish #46 content overload is close to giving us the ick, quick send nudes you little Gucci

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know what a disposable camera is but what are those stickers?

I do not think I will ever get over the giant ring… it’s just so un needed
Sometimes your photos would come back with those stickers on if they were blurred, over exposed or had a finger over the lens

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Remember if you took a good photo and they put a little paper frame round it? 🤣
Why did this never happen to me?

Sometimes your photos would come back with those stickers on if they were blurred, over exposed or had a finger over the lens
This once happened on one of my school photos, and my parents kept it - and put it on the mantle - because it was free

maxresdefault (1).jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
There are some good apps that take your picture like a disposable camera… you even have to wait a day for them to develop

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does anyone else feel shy watching these for the first time !? Like they're getting out the car to show up at your house. Makes me nervous

- Kalvin first there (must be because he's desperate to get away from home see WAGs thread ) 👀
- Tammy should be sent home for not coming in correct uniform
- HK (and others) still have the carrot boots, only the sexiest Nike athletes must get the white ones
- Jack is freaking cute being all nesh in his coat and so proud of himself for remembering passport
- Who is this new woman and why do I feel threatened!?
- EMILY, BABE, YOU HAVE MY WHOLE HEART. It is also blatantly obvious at work who my favourite is
- Erm, Eddie mate, don't tell John to smile for the camera and then keep the pic for yourself
- Declan, no-one believes you're in a rush to see Bowen, we know who you're really stalking
- I love Kyle
- Pickford's boots in a bin bag, that boy doesn't eat his McDs from a plate
- Bukayo's little face when he thinks he's left his passport in the car 🥰
I'm judging them by how polite they are to the drivers. Obviously Jack is friendly, Connor treats everyone well.
Surprised that 'Buki' didn't say thank you to the driver.
Not surprised that Jude Bellingham is INCREDIBLY polite. He seems very well-brought up, but also maybe a bit of a media trained robot. But he gave his driver a nice hug. He doesn't seem that huggy.
AMAZED that the kindest person to the driver was Ramsdale, who was telling him 'safe trip home' etc as it was raining.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm judging them by how polite they are to the drivers. Obviously Jack is friendly, Connor treats everyone well.
Not surprised that Jude Bellingham is INCREDIBLY polite. He seems very well-brought up, but also maybe a bit of a media trained robot. But he gave his driver a nice hug. He doesn't seem that huggy.
AMAZED that the kindest person to the driver was Ramsdale, who was telling him 'safe trip home' etc as it was raining.
I have a real (non-sexual, before anyone asks) soft spot for Aaron Ramsdale. Very down to earth, self-deprecating and seems like a laugh.

• Heart
I am watching again to judge in the same fashion.

Jack probably made the driver's day calling him 'geez'.

Popey was polite. Someone in the PL buy him please. Pickford also cute. The keepers are nice lads.

When can I marry Coady!? Seriously!?

Can City please buy Jude!? We've got such a bargain with Haaland we can afford to get him too.

I have a real (non-sexual, before anyone asks) soft spot for Aaron Ramsdale. Very down to earth, self-deprecating and seems like a laugh.
I LOVE HIM.

• Heart
Question I’m sure it’s been asked before… what is that Emily girls job exactly?

Does she like babysit them while they are there and make sure they are where they need to be? Or is it more than that?

Reactions: 2
Feel warm and fuzzy after watching that 🥰 his husky voice though 💦💦 skipped Connor Gallagher cos don’t want that little prick spoiling my mood. Saka tho ❤ And JB seems really humble

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Does she like babysit them while they are there and make sure they are where they need to be? Or is it more than that?
She's the team manager. Not sure of the full scope of the job but I get the impression it's a whole lot of logistics stuff so yeah, getting them to where they need to be.

Reactions: 3

From here: Training Ground Guru | England staff profiles

TEAM MANAGER

EMILY WEBB

Nationality: English

Was previously Southgate's PA but promoted to current role in October 2018. Responsible for communications between squad and staff off the pitch, travel and accommodation.
Gareth says she deals with 'logistics' that will cover a host of things. Somewhere else says she sends the texts confirming someone is in the squad. Sure Mason gets a little extra with his one.

She is mid-30s. Gal is absolute goals. My dream job and looks amazing.

Reactions: 13
I’ve seen this, but can’t bring myself to click on it as it’s the sun 😡
Synopsis:

Andy Carroll on his stag do
Meets a woman
She has no idea who he is. He's "no Jack Grealish" 😂
She goes back with him
(Allegedly) nothing sexual happens
She takes a picture of him sleeping
His fiancee is furious

• Haha
Synopsis:

Andy Carroll on his stag do
Meets a woman
She has no idea who he is. He's "no Jack Grealish" 😂
She goes back with him
(Allegedly) nothing sexual happens
She takes a picture of him sleeping
His fiancee is furious
Thank you, saves me giving that horrific paper a click 😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.