Jack Grealish #105 He’s not the messiah, he’s a very naughty boy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if they will sell him in the summer
I think they will try but I'm not sure any club wants to pay the price I guess they will ask for him since Man C paid heaps of money to buy him or pay him the same wage Man C does. It seems like english clubs always pays more for english players than foreign clubs would pay for them. Jack is not a big superstar outside England, I don't think any big club like Real Madrid or Bayern wants to pay a lot of money for him but maybe PSG will since they have a habit of buying everyone that are for sale and still do tit in CL. 😂

Reactions: 1
I think they will try but I'm not sure any club wants to pay the price I guess they will ask for him since Man C paid heaps of money to buy him or pay him the same wage Man C does. It seems like english clubs always pays more for english players than foreign clubs would pay for them. Jack is not a big superstar outside England, I don't think any big club like Real Madrid or Bayern wants to pay a lot of money for him but maybe PSG will since they have a habit of buying everyone that are for sale and still do tit in CL. 😂
He will definitely want to stay in the UK.

Reactions: 3
I must be missing something cus I can't see the wanting to sell jack 🤔 they will be without Bernardo because I can't see him staying again after the stress of last season contract extension. Phil's more of a midfielder than winger these days. Unless we are gonna buy lots in the summer?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Jack and the lads looking pretty in pink. Jack always smiling and chatting away.
What dodgy twitter stream will I be on tomorrow night😁

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I must be missing something cus I can't see the wanting to sell jack 🤔 they will be without Bernardo because I can't see him staying again after the stress of last season contract extension. Phil's more of a midfielder than winger these days. Unless we are gonna buy lots in the summer?
He's getting barely any game time at the moment and really seems out of favour. Pep only seems to be brining him on for the last bit of games. Unless he's saving him for later in the season.

Because of business, he on his third season in Man C and on the bench. If they wait to next summer he will be 29 and only having one year left on his contract. Then he can wait another year and go for free and Man C will have none of the money they paid for him back. He haven't been a great success in Man C and is often only a sub in NT so I suppose they want to get rid off him and get some money, that's how football business works.

• Sad
I dont think he will be sold. He helped win the treble, he played a lot of games last season and contributed a lot. Also his personality and looks are very marketable for Man City. Whatever, hope he plays tonight.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I dont think he will be sold. He helped win the treble, he played a lot of games last season and contributed a lot. Also his personality and looks are very marketable for Man City. Whatever, hope he plays tonight.
I wonder what they do with Bat Mansion if he gets sold.

• Haha
Reactions: 1