J. K. Rowling #7 JK and the Deathly Threats

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am sure if JK had said anything untoward we would have heard it screamed from the highest point that even we mere mortals would have heard about it, I would have thought omo

Reactions: 10
She was called a holocaust denier. What she did say though was that the claim that trans people were the first targeted by Nazi was untrue - that's not denying the Holocaust to me. It's not even denying that trans people - and the term didn't really exist back then - probably were targets under the whole Nazi ideas of "gays". It just states that they weren't the "first targets". Which from what we know is true because the main targets were Jewish.

Can't win, really. It doesn't seem to matter what she says, it'll get twisted in her mouth. In some of her tweets I do think she could have formulated it a bit differently to stake the wind out of those people directly from the beginning, but she probably tried that already.

Reactions: 17
She was called a holocaust denier. What she did say though was that the claim that trans people were the first targeted by Nazi was untrue - that's not denying the Holocaust to me. It's not even denying that trans people - and the term didn't really exist back then - probably were targets under the whole Nazi ideas of "gays". It just states that they weren't the "first targets". Which from what we know is true because the main targets were Jewish.

Can't win, really. It doesn't seem to matter what she says, it'll get twisted in her mouth. In some of her tweets I do think she could have formulated it a bit differently to stake the wind out of those people directly from the beginning, but she probably tried that already.
The activists will say anything to smear her.
I think she's tried to be reasonable but they certainly aren't.

Reactions: 14
🔥 🔥🔥

Lots of us have been saying that Police Scotland won’t go after JKR but they WILL go after women with less money, power and influence.

She’s literally making sure that if they go for the little women, they’ll have to go for her too.

She’s amazing.

Reactions: 35
🔥 🔥🔥

Lots of us have been saying that Police Scotland won’t go after JKR but they WILL go after women with less money, power and influence.

She’s literally making sure that if they go for the little women, they’ll have to go for her too.

She’s amazing.
She is immensely rich & has access to top solicitors. I hope they try it on ( not for her to waste money) & she destroys them legally , in Court.

Reactions: 16
🔥 🔥🔥

She’s amazing.
Hello, new to the thread.

Yep. JK being arrested for calling a man a man would be one of the must significant events in exposing this bullshit. She would wipe the floor with them in court. She has the intelligence and money to defend herself, and that's exactly why they won't go after her.

Reactions: 24
Hello, new to the thread.

Yep. JK being arrested for calling a man a man would be one of the must significant events in exposing this bullshit. She would wipe the floor with them in court. She has the intelligence and money to defend herself, and that's exactly why they won't go after her.
I want it to happen so badly. Please charge her Police Scotland.
(Obviously don't want her to be in real trouble but I think she's gunning for this to happen herself anyway)

Reactions: 14

Nice to see support for J K Rowling but can't help feeling Rishi only wants the votes...

Reactions: 10

Nice to see support for J K Rowling but can't help feeling Rishi only wants the votes...
I don't see it will gain him many votes, and might lose him a few too, specially up here in Scotland. He is doing the right thing though which has to be good, no?

Reactions: 9